Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manafort headed to jail ...

I wonder what will happen next ?

A federal judge on Friday ordered former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort to jail to await separate trials on money laundering and fraud charges following allegations that he sought to obstruct the Russia inquiry while he was on house arrest.

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
    If at least a handful of Clintons campaign doesn't meet the same fate, then its way past time for the natives to get restless.

Comment

eh

Comment

Clearly apparent he is sitting in jail because he was an idiot. Directly told by the court not to CONTACT ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE ISSUE. He then literally called them from his phone...……..DUH!!! I cant say I believe his association with President Trump either way...... but I can determine he is a mental midget from disobeying a direct court order. Sure this time in a cell will shake him to his soul!

Comment

I think Mullers time is short and he knows it; he's just trying to squeeze something out of Manafort, or make Manafort come up with a good lie to save his own skin.

Comment

Who in the hell does he think he is. Hillary Clinton? Barack Obama? We are still a nation of laws.. .......at least when it comes to the little people.

Comment

by an obama appointed judge...

imagine my shock

Comment

I wish your title said HRC headed to jail

Comment

Thank god 69-year-old Paul Manafort is finally behind bars. Unchain the door, let the kids play outside. We’re safe. Downside: now that unregistered lobbying for foreign governments is an enforceable felony, most of Washington is going to have to report to jail.
                  -- Tucker Carlson

Comment

Working...
                  X