Back at it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back at it

I recently got back into shooting traditional. I injured my shoulder so took off archery for three years. Last year I hunted with my compound and got the urge to try traditional again. I've killed some pigs and a mountain of dumb rabbits and squirrels with my old long bow but I bought a samick sage 45# er. I've been shooting it hard for about 2 weeks and the shoulder still feels good. This is a 2 broad one field point group at 20 yards.

Cool deal! My wifes niece showed up yesterday with her new Sage Samick and we got it put together and all dressed up. I had heard that her husband was going to get it for her so I had a half dozen Gold Tip trad 15/35s all fletched up and ready to go for her. Fun times helping her get going. Welcome back to the trad scene.

Comment

That will work! Keep practicing and get after the critters come deer season!

Welcome back to the fun side!

Bisch

Comment

Looks like you need more practice - you are way low and left of that deer's kill zone!

(just kidding-nice shootin'!)

Comment

Nice spine shot using the old cleaning rod! Nice shooting and welcome back.

Comment

Working...
          X