Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ted Poe my old Congressman resigns from Freedom Caucus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by XBowHunter View Post
    We seem to have had a fairly adult debate in that thread. I guess you missed my point and therefore you got upset.

The point is Americans have their priorities wrong, never mind, I made my point in the other thread.

Building a wall is stupid.

Are you Christian? WWJD?

My point is you kept changing the point so you wouldn't get backed into a corner.

Yes I am a Christian. Here's what Ill leave you with. Now I'm done with you.

Proverbs 23:9
    Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Ted Poe my old Congressman resigns from Freedom Caucus!

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
      My point is you kept changing the point so you wouldn't get backed into a corner.

Yes I am a Christian. Here's what Ill leave you with. Now I'm done with you.

Proverbs 23:9
      Do not speak in the hearing of a fool, For he will despise the wisdom of your words.

My point was the same throughout, I guess you didn't follow.

One more time, Americans priorities are messed up. They pursue stupid stuff that's not important. They pursue stupid things that kill a lot less people than what happens in reality elsewhere.

Later
      Last edited by XBowHunter; 03-27-2017, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Yall that keep arguing Republican or Democrat still dont get it......They are all the same, save for some social issues. They dont give a rat's *** up the avg citizen. They only care about those that are stuffing dollars in their pockets, their family's pockets and their friends' pockets. Once you realize this, it becomes apparent just how screwed we are.

I personally am glad that sorry excuse of a healthcare bill didnt pass. The Democrats need to own Obamacare until it implodes/explodes. The govt doesnt need to be involved in healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          Yall that keep arguing Republican or Democrat still dont get it......They are all the same, save for some social issues. They dont give a rat's *** up the avg citizen. They only care about those that are stuffing dollars in their pockets, their family's pockets and their friends' pockets. Once you realize this, it becomes apparent just how screwed we are.

I personally am glad that sorry excuse of a healthcare bill didnt pass. The Democrats need to own Obamacare until it implodes/explodes. The govt doesnt need to be involved in healthcare.

Our argument had nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats, but I'm glad the bill didn't pass either. It was nothing more than watered down Ocare. We would still have had all of our major complaints like premiums and deductibles. The government needs to get out of the healthcare/insurance business all together with the exception of a few regulations to keep the ins companies honest. That's it. Thats not where it is.
          What ever happen to "DRAIN THE SWAMP"? Draining the swamp is not catching one or two gators and calling it done.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun shooter View Post
              Our argument had nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats
              My comment wasnt directed at you two specifically. It was a general statement. The Republicans suck a smidgen less than the Democrats.

Comment

My comment wasnt directed at you two specifically. It was a general statement. The Republicans suck a smidgen less than the Democrats.
                They suck more. At least the Democrats are honest about being big government liberals.

Comment

They both suck yes, the tie breaker for me is that the dems are all about taking down the constitution and the bill of rights. For that the Repubs win out, though they seem to have a problem with the 4th amendment.

Comment

It was really hard to read any further after I go to this part...
                    Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    They suck more. At least the Democrats are honest .........

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      It was really hard to read any further after I go to this part...

At least the Democrats tell you how bad they're going to screw you unlike the Republicans trying to hide it and make you think it's a good thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                        They suck more. At least the Democrats are honest about being big government liberals.
                        I hear what you are saying but for me the tie breaker is the Dems are for killing babies. For that they suck more. Fiscally they both suck the same.

Comment

Working...
                        X