Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to adjust flemish twist string loop?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey,

one way its right handed, the other its left handed.. not that bad of a deal.

I can tell you confidently that I have made many mistakes in my days of archery. You just messed up and posted them to a forum! HAHA!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danielb89 View Post
      hey,

one way its right handed, the other its left handed.. not that bad of a deal.

I can tell you confidently that I have made many mistakes in my days of archery. You just messed up and posted them to a forum! HAHA!!
      Eso si que es.

Sometimes when a thread is derailed...the internet god is not necessarily punishing....more encouraging learning and safety.

I have now learned...and previously did not know...bow back...bow belly...backset...how to twist a flemish twist string...how to not twist a flemish twist string...how to read the string notches of a bow. And probably some other stuff...like...I think I should get Rick to design the next GRXH banner.

Comment

Originally posted by Briar Friar View Post
        Eso si que es.

Sometimes when a thread is derailed...the internet god is not necessarily punishing....more encouraging learning and safety.

I have now learned...and previously did not know...bow back...bow belly...backset...how to twist a flemish twist string...how to not twist a flemish twist string...how to read the string notches of a bow. And probably some other stuff...like...I think I should get Rick to design the next GRXH banner.
        best teacher in the world is experience!! I knew something didn't look right about those string grooves!! I bet she shoots a little better now, huh? HAHA

Comment

I dont know yet. We will see. Itll likely shoot alot better than I do.

Big knowledge nugget...DATA goes on the left.

I just talked to RMS and fessed up that I messed up and told them I needed to pay for new string theyre sending me. No worries they said. Theyre sending a B50 with smaller loops!

Comment

Glad it's working out.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X