No announcement yet.

Balcones Canyonlands NWR Hunt 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I won Unit 11 for Nov 20-22. The wife's family "may" have a trip to go close out their deceased aunts estate in Florida. So hoping they work around this, as they are not in a time crunch to get it done.

This would be my first public hunt, very excited, hope I get to take advantage of it.

Comment

Originally posted by viper3853 View Post
      I checked the website and saw I won before I get the email, got the email around 6pm last night.
      Where did you see it on the website. I could not find anything, I must be overlooking it? However, I did receive and email saying I did not get drawn?

Comment

Originally posted by Ungawa View Post
        Where did you see it on the website. I could not find anything, I must be overlooking it? However, I did receive and email saying I did not get drawn?

Comment

Thank you sir. I saved to my favorites.

Comment

Stupid question, do the give you tags or are you using your own? I'm not seeing anything in the Regs.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by DizzyTx View Post
              Stupid question, do the give you tags or are you using your own? I'm not seeing anything in the Regs.

Thanks
              you use your own

Comment

I was selected for unit 3 December 4,5 and 6.

Comment

congrats to everyone that drew out!!! I havent had any luck drawing out the last 3 years over there but it is a good opportunity to get some hunting in and there are usually some deer if youre in a good spot. I suggest putting in some work on google maps/earth to find some good spots. I also took advantage of the scouting days prior to the hunt which seemed to help. I have drawn out twice and got one doe out of it but always enjoy the scenery over there. good luck to everyone!

Comment

anyone else?

Comment

Following. Y'all please post up how you do after the hunt.

Comment

Looks like plans changed for the family, and my weekend is clear. 11/20 I'll be in Unit 11.

Did anyone else draw 11?

Comment

Originally posted by jkelbe View Post
                          Looks like plans changed for the family, and my weekend is clear. 11/20 I'll be in Unit 11.

Did anyone else draw 11?
                          I will be there that weekend but in unit 1

Comment

Look forward to meeting some TBH members are orientation. Love to hear everyone's strategies for the other units that afternoon.

Comment

I got 13 on Dec. 11-13, according to rules only can hunt from blind.

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
                                [A]ccording to rules only can hunt from blind.
                                I don't see how it would work any other way. There are a billion people out there. The gov does not want people shooting people.

Comment

Working...
                                X