Any luck on Granger this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any luck on Granger this weekend?

My brother and I hunted on saturday night and didn't see anything. We did have one come in real late downwind but didn't get a shot before he smelled us. Im wondering if the we are really gonna see the difference now that 53 pigs were taken this week by the TPWD? I surely thought there were alot more pigs than that on the property.

ttt

Comment

Went Sunday at noon and hunted near Willis Creek, did notice that Pflugerville hillbillys pvc had moved, the one further east had less corn in it than the other one.

Went over to the bridge on the west side of Willis Creek and decided to scout.

Only thing I saw was a grey fox from 50 yards, as I got closer it scampered further north to the camp boundary and into a farmers field with the cows and bulls.

What time were you there Saturday evening/night?

Comment

I hunted Saturday morning at my secret spot.... saw 28 pigs in two different groups. never had a shot at them; out of range about 60 yards

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
          Went Sunday at noon and hunted near Willis Creek, did notice that Pflugerville hillbillys pvc had moved, the one further east had less corn in it than the other one.

Went over to the bridge on the west side of Willis Creek and decided to scout.

Only thing I saw was a grey fox from 50 yards, as I got closer it scampered further north to the camp boundary and into a farmers field with the cows and bulls.

What time were you there Saturday evening/night?
          My brother and I started hunting around 3:00pm saturday.

Comment

hillcountrybowhunting,
            i think i know where your spot is,if so thats a good spot,but i dont think there hitting the feeder in the daytime

Comment

Working...
            X