Deer Sausage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deer Sausage

I'm looking for a new processor to use for my venison link sausage. I'm in the Cypress/N.W. Houston area, but willing to travel up to 50 miles. Your recommendations appreciated. Thanks.

Arnold’s in Hempstead

Comment

Killian's in Hempstead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
        Arnold’s in Hempstead
        Arnolds or Belleville

Comment

Our very own texantax has a shop off 2920 in rosehill

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by outlook8 View Post
            Arnold’s in Hempstead
            Originally posted by ethic1 View Post
            Killian's in Hempstead

I'm also interested in possibly trying a new processor. Can you please add more information about why Arnold's and Killian's sausage and comparison from who you switched from?

Comment

We are a full service Game Processor and Taxidermy studio in the Houston, Texas area. We handle everything from Whitetail Deer to wild hogs, exotics, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Possum 1 View Post
                I'm also interested in possibly trying a new processor. Can you please add more information about why Arnold's and Killian's sausage and comparison from who you switched from?

I did not switch. I have used Killian's for 3 years now and love them. I started using them as they were the only one I could find to do a hog during the first summer I was down here. They have increased the choices on what they make. I love their jalapeño and cheese and chipotle! Everything's always been good and service is top notch. Always a joyful experience.

Comment

Bellville meat market 1000% Best smoked links I have ever had. Sweet Chipotle is the best.

Comment

I'm heading out to sealy to drop off some meat at praseks today after work, heard good things about them.

Comment

I use Fleming's near Lake Conroe. http://flemingsprocessing.com/

The fajitas are AMAZING.

Comment

Bellville is expensive however they have really stepped up their game on choices and their packaging is top notch. Very fast turnaround!

Comment

I used Smitty's Meat Market in Tomball last year and they did a great job. I will definitely try Texantax's place this year though.

Comment

I've used both Bellville Meat Market and Vinceks in East Bernard. Had good luck with both.

Comment

Another vote for Arnold's.

Comment

Working...
                              X