Oklahoma Controlled Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oklahoma Controlled Hunts

Who has been successful in the Oklahoma controlled hunts? We bought NR licenses already to turkey hunt so might as well take advantage of the opportunity to throw our names in the draw. We are definitely putting in for elk and pronghorn but not sure about deer. Are there any areas that have deer worth drawing for? We have a lease in OK that's pretty awesome so I'm not wanting to spend much time somewhere else unless there is a chance at a monster. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Originally posted by WrecklessRanch View Post
    Who has been successful in the Oklahoma controlled hunts? We bought NR licenses already to turkey hunt so might as well take advantage of the opportunity to throw our names in the draw. We are definitely putting in for elk and pronghorn but not sure about deer. Are there any areas that have deer worth drawing for? We have a lease in OK that's pretty awesome so I'm not wanting to spend much time somewhere else unless there is a chance at a monster. Any suggestions are appreciated.
    If you hunt with a recurve or longbow look at McAlester Army Ammunition Plant. It has some nice deer. mcaapcontrolledhunts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Eberle View Post
      If you hunt with a recurve or longbow look at McAlester Army Ammunition Plant. It has some nice deer. mcaapcontrolledhunts.com

Monster deer at McAlester

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post

Really good chance of harvesting a P&Y, just have to do it traditional.

Comment

Originally posted by Biggs View Post

Yes there are some good ones there.

Comment

Working...
          X