No announcement yet.

TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had fun and enjoyed meeting several TBH members that I had not met and catching up with those I already knew

Even caught a few fish

Comment

TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Made it home and got everything unpacked! Buddy is storing his boat in my shop while they build a house and he stuck some Porch Rocker in the fridge while I was gone! Good coming home present!

Little man said he was sad we had to leave and thinks we should go do that every year![emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I had a blast, big thanks to my buddy Chew and my new friend Radar for spending the weekend with Ivan and myself.
        We caught lots of fish and had a great weekend. I figure we ended up with 20 pounds of fillets. Should make for some great eating.
        A special thanks to Slew for helping everyone understand what we were trying to do.

Comment

Wife and I really enjoyed talking with everyone. Thanks to everyone who help with cooking and clean up. The food was great. Sorry , I miss Slew talk heard it was great to. The way we fished we could of used it!!! Thanks again for a great weekend.

Comment

Looks like a good time!

I'll admit, I figured Slew for a member of the GOF crew[emoji28]. I was wrong

Comment

Lake to the plate!

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                Lake to the plate!
                Wait... them fillets look very familiar

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                  Looks like a good time!

I'll admit, I figured Slew for a member of the GOF crew[emoji28]. I was wrong
                  Next year you have to make this buddy! First thing me and momma did when we got home was wash my baby!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                    Wait... them fillets look very familiar
                    They had your name written all over em!

Comment

Originally posted by hogslayer78 View Post
                      Next year you have to make this buddy! First thing me and momma did when we got home was wash my baby!
                      Already talked to her about it! We hope to be building on limestone by then so cheaper vaca will be needed. Then maybe we can host one

Comment

Lake to the plate!

Nice! I’ll be eating Radar’s sausage straight from the lake. It’s so thick and juicy!

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                          Nice! I’ll be eating Radar’s sausage straight from the lake. It’s so thick and juicy!

yep. i had it last night at the cabin. more of a vienna than a polish.

Comment

yep. i had it last night at the cabin. more of a vienna than a polish.

Thought I heard some squealing. More of a rabbit than a pig.

Comment

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
                              Thought I heard some squealing. More of a rabbit than a pig.

Lmao

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X