Shark fishing guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shark fishing guides

I want to take my boy on a shark fishing trip. Are there outfits that do that? I’m on a budget but want to show him a good time. Recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm sent

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Eric Ozlins down here in Corpus Christi/Padre island is a shark/surf fishing guide. He can flat out put you on fish.

Comment

Originally posted by stickman View Post
        Eric Ozlins down here in Corpus Christi/Padre island is a shark/surf fishing guide. He can flat out put you on fish.
        Contact info??

Comment

Ocean Epics Fishing Charters with Eric Ozolins out of Corpus Christi, TX. Join renowned shark angler Eric Ozolins on a guided adventure along the Padre Island National Seashore in search of the ocean's greatest predatory sharks

Comment

Instead of a surf trip I would find a boat guide that does this. I take my kids shark fishing once I. A while and it is nothing to catch 15 or more in a day with a couple over a 100#

Comment

My brother runs Predator charters

Comment

登录 Facebook,与好友、家人和认识的人分享和建立联系。

Comment

I would hire poco he can fish

Comment

Originally posted by joevillars View Post
                    I would hire poco he can fish
                    This is true, Fishing with Poco on I have caught more fish from the surf in the passed 2 years than I have my entire life.

Comment

www.oceanepics.com Eric is a great guy and excellent fisherman!!

Comment

Originally posted by Little Long View Post
                        www.oceanepics.com Eric is a great guy and excellent fisherman!!
                        X1,000

And you can do the overnight 2 day/1 night trip for $1,100 (I think is his rate).

This is a much better experience than fishing 8 hours in a boat with some of that being drive time. You may catch more from a boat if you get a good guide. But you will have way more fun with Eric. Plus you have a chance at catching a HUGE shark off the beach.

Comment

summer time during the shrimping season is like shooting fish in a barrel... you can find some 4-6 hour trips out of most ports. port A and corpus area is only about a 15-18 mile run to where the first shrimp boats are usually working. not to mention you can catch all the king fish you want, and usually some ling.

beach trips are cool though. totally different experience than fishing from a boat.

Comment

8 Hour day trip out of Deep Sea Headquarters - State Snapper trip with Michael D, aboard the Captain Paul. Box snapper, Kinkfish and Shark as well as a full day offshore. Food, drinks and some darn good filets to haul home. At the dock, they clean and bag the fish for a small fee.

That's what I would do. You get an offshore boat ride, a nice mix of fish and it's easy.

We've been on some massive sharks with Dolphin Docks....when we got serious about sharks.

Comment

If you wait till shrimping season, you will have a trip your son will never forget. There is times when they are so thick behind the boats when they are pulling that you could walk across them. Shark trips were my favorite trips to run when I was guiding, everyone was worn out after the first two or three shrimp boats we pulled into.

Comment

Working...
                              X