No announcement yet.

My New Kimble County GetAway Project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally going to get away from work for a weekend to get down to the place!!!! Neighbor said its green from the rain they have gotten...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Lookin Good. Nice place

Comment

Great Thread

Comment

It's felt like forever since I have been able to get to the hill country and relax... Didn't get much work done this time but we kayaked and did some some deer watching... My brother and nephew came down and had a good time aswell
          My brother and nephew with my bro's axis doe

Me cleaning up
          Watching whitetail munch on the corn.. Very peaceful
          Some of the bruisers in the cooler at the processor.. Quite impressive

Some wildlife the boys found together ...
          The evening before you leave is alwYs bittersweet but this sunset was perfect!!!!

Didn't get any pictures of the kayak float but the river was flowing awesome and bass were biting... Weather was awesome .., perfect day

Comment

Kye on our new project.... 1987 Suzuki 230... It's a running machine

Comment

Man the place is looking nice buddy...keep it up. Glad your brother got a doe, that's pretty cool!

Comment

My New Kimble County GetAway Project...

Originally posted by Tx_Wader View Post
                Man the place is looking nice buddy...keep it up. Glad your brother got a doe, that's pretty cool!

Thank you... He shot it Saturday morning with us all in the blind... There were 10 doe under the feeder right at sunrise ... They leave before good shooting light but he picked the biggest and made a good shot... Good memories

Last edited by Mace; 10-09-2016, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Congrats to your brother. That four wheeler looks like a fast, fun ride. Be careful out there. Keep the updates coming.

Comment

What piece of heaven you have created there. I hope to have a small piece of hill country one day as well.
                    Beutifull place you have there.

Comment

Originally posted by stxslayer View Post
                      Congrats to your brother. That four wheeler looks like a fast, fun ride. Be careful out there. Keep the updates coming.

Thanks and will do...

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                        What piece of heaven you have created there. I hope to have a small piece of hill country one day as well.
                        Beutifull place you have there.

Thank you... Get you one!!!! We love it... When you get ready just be diligent in your search and find your perfect spot

Comment

Cruising off -road... Lol

Comment

Man that turned into a awesome place congrats and looks like a lot of critters running around there lucky on the axis we have a lease sw of mason none there yet. Makes me want to look for a little place of my own. Congrats again

Comment

Looking Good Bud!

Comment

Originally posted by Trailerman3 View Post
                                Man that turned into a awesome place congrats and looks like a lot of critters running around there lucky on the axis we have a lease sw of mason none there yet. Makes me want to look for a little place of my own. Congrats again

Appreciate it....

Comment

Working...
                                X