No announcement yet.

James Daughtrey WMA management hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.270 Myself, father and 2 uncles will also be there. Where are you staying at?

Comment

I drew out for the youth gun either sex this weekend. We'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay9 View Post
        .270 Myself, father and 2 uncles will also be there. Where are you staying at?

Choke Canyon Lodge

Comment

.270 We will be staying at the calligan park on the lake.

Huntsman1998 keep us updated

Comment

I have 16 years of loyalty points for the GDE at the Daughtry. I sure hope to get drawn some day! Took my youngest son several years ago for the YDE, and due to a combination of buck fever and his fogged up glasses, he missed a 145" buck. My dad goes standby over there quite a bit, and he has seen some really nice deer there. Good luck on your trip!

Comment

Originally posted by edbo144 View Post
              I have 16 years of loyalty points for the GDE at the Daughtry. I sure hope to get drawn some day! Took my youngest son several years ago for the YDE, and due to a combination of buck fever and his fogged up glasses, he missed a 145" buck. My dad goes standby over there quite a bit, and he has seen some really nice deer there. Good luck on your trip!
              What unit or compartment were y'all in if you remember. Just wondering which one to try and get heard about a lot of big bucks out there.

Comment

Working...
              X