No announcement yet.

Feinstein cryptic statement at Kavanaugh hearinf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total BS. If this was worth any salt, she would have released it when she got it. Now all she and the Dumbocrats and A Holes are trying to do is to sway 1 or 2 Republicans to vote against the nomination.

Kavanaugh should sue her for defamation of character!, and the FBI should investigate her for having a Chinese Spy for 20 years in her employment.

Comment

Originally posted by sir shovelhands View Post
      A woman is accusing him of sexually misconduct while they were both minors in high school, while drunk at a party. She claims he tried to force himself on her (unsuccessfully).

It's a frustrating claim because there's no evidence or witnesses, so it's a he-said, she-said thing. So either she's telling the truth, and can't prove it, or she's lying and will have dragged his name in the dirt with no repercussion.

But having come forth on the eve of his confirmation, it reeks of a smear.
      I'm sure there's a police report of the incident. If there isn't then that begs the question. If it wasn't serious enough to report then why bring it up now?

Comment

Stalling under handed trick by the LWL's to delay/taint the current confirmation process, nothing more, nothing less.

Several of the Dems running in Red states will have to vote to confirm unless the poll numbers change in their districts.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
          I'm sure there's a police report of the incident. If there isn't then that begs the question. If it wasn't serious enough to report then why bring it up now?
          #metoo

Comment

"Transparent Political Hit Job – Kavanaugh Accuser, Christine Ford-Blasey

The timing is transparent: the week prior to Brett Kavanaugh committee vote; the outlet is transparent: the intelligence ‘resistance’ apparatus, The Washington Post; the accuser is transparent: a far-left California liberal professor, Christine Ford Blasey, anti-Trump ‘resistance activist’ with an anti-policy background, including recently. The accusation is transparent: 35-year-old harassment claim/accusation, from high school intended to activate the “Me Too” activists. The motive is transparent: block the Supreme Court nomination of Justice Kavanaugh."
            Attached Files

Comment

Man this is the world we live in, and she is doing injustice to real cases. When I researched this and found out a few things, I hope they grill her hard and make a fool out of her.

These things:

1. Her parents lost a forclosure case where Kav’s mother was judge (payback)

2. Her critiques by students are very disturbing (shes a cook)

3. Anyone who wears the vagina cap is automatically a nut

4. She was extreme into the activism

5. Her timing was well timed

6. Its a strong possibility the “Dr’s notes” where she claimed to have talked about this “attack” are faked because they are in cahoots.

Comment

Working...
              X