No announcement yet.

Serena Williams meltdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rush Limbaugh had great commentary on her today.

Side note...do you think Women's tennis tests for PEDs? Seems like women's tennis has two girls that are plus size, and the rest of the field are petite's.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
      Yep. If the girl she beat (Osaka) wasn’t half black you can bet the race card would have used. I felt so bad for what should have been a great moment for Osaka and the spoiled brat in a tutu ruined it.
      Is this The Oprah?

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
        Is this The Oprah?
        I went back and retread the post, and this is the only one I seen that may in the slightest be racist. But believe it's a very good possibility that would have happened.

Comment

Originally posted by SaintBlaise View Post
          Rush Limbaugh had great commentary on her today.

Side note...do you think Women's tennis tests for PEDs? Seems like women's tennis has two girls that are plus size, and the rest of the field are petite's.

She is definitely big boned ! A linebacker with long hair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
            maby her and kaperdick and hookup and start an on your knees tour ,
            Lots of and there bro. Simmer down now..

Comment

Originally posted by DRT View Post
              Poor sportsmanship is unbecoming to any athlete much less one of the caliber and notoriety of Serena.
              That said there are quite a few unbecoming racist comments on this thread.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
              Originally posted by DRT View Post
              That's why the cycle perpetuates.

Congrats.......2 idiotic posts, with no supporting evidence, in the same thread!
              WTG

Comment

Will undoubtedly be the next Nike smokesperson.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckySWT View Post
                  Will undoubtedly be the next Nike smokesperson.
                  At least she'd have some real success to fall back on........Colon was a one hit wonder.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                    She's a black man-woman playing against an Asian woman, with a Hispanic male judge. She was definitely in a tight spot!
                    Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
                    She is the player who after a win gave a tribute dance known as the "crip walk" on the court. The "crips" are a hyper violant gang from LA who not only kill them selves but hundrends of innocent people. The way this thug acted afterwards doesn't suprise me, this is the life she was raised in and continues to look up to even with all her accomplishments. Hope her child will help her see life in a different light, or the cycle will start again.
                    Here you go. Or were you waiting for them to just drop a racial slur?

Comment

^^^^ drt I did not say anything racist. I have alot of black friends that I trail ride with and said the same thing to them. I have alot of good friends and compadres of all colors.

Your tactic is a classic liberal move. I will not entertain this conversation any further. Have an evening

Drops the mic as I crank up some J Paul Jr and the Zydeco Nubreeds!
                      Last edited by El Forajido; 09-10-2018, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                        Bad day on the court but as noted below it wont change her world. GOAT's can get frustrated as they don't get there by accepting being a loser. Sad to read some of the vile comments.
                        I agree with you Landrover. I heard Mac tell a ref he was going to shove that microphone up his ***. Serena was ****** and overreacted. She is probably the best female tennis player ever, she has earned the right to meltdown on the court.

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
                          ^^^^ drt I did not say anything racist. I have alot of black friends that I trail ride with and said the same thing to them. I have alot of good friends and compadres of all colors.

Your tactic is a classic liberal move. I will not entertain this conversation any further. Have an evening

Drops the mic as I crank up some J Paul Jr and the Zydeco Nubreeds!
                          Despite her blowup the other night, Serena Williams is one of the greatest tennis players of all time. At almost 37 and just a year after the birth of her first child and she was runner up in the last 2 grand slam events. Throw in her astronomical philanthropic contributions.

Yet you referenced Serena as a thug who did an on court dance tribute to the Crips gang. You might have opened yourself up to a little criticism with that.

Comment

I wonder if color of skin will ever be a non issue..from either side of the fence

Comment

Originally posted by Jcjohnson View Post
                              I wonder if color of skin will ever be a non issue..from either side of the fence
                              Seems ANY criticism of a minority is racism........Can't someone just dislike someone?

Comment

Originally posted by Goodfellah View Post
                                I agree with you Landrover. I heard Mac tell a ref he was going to shove that microphone up his ***. Serena was ****** and overreacted. She is probably the best female tennis player ever, she has earned the right to meltdown on the court.

She earned a game penalty too!

She was gettin beat and didn't like it, so she caused a scene. Nothing more, nothing less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X