No announcement yet.

How are you staying busy or productive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working twice as much, manage field techs that service retailers like Walmart and ATM’s

Comment

Worked a 12 hour day today (my day off). My restaurant is normally only open evenings but we are open for to go 11-8 trying to keep some of my team working and making a little money. It’s a pain in the rear doing to go only but the guests seem to really appreciate it.

Comment

With all the rain here lately right at the peak of rescue grass season it's about all a fat old bald guy can do just to stay ahead of the spring yard work, I'm sick of mowing already!

Comment

Working from home, but still working.

Comment

Was told by my employer today that I was given off until March 6th with full pay. This is a blessing to me as I can take this time and go to the ranch and work on my DIY barndo build. Saturday, God willing I'll be pouring the kitchen island countertop.

Comment

My kids are 3 and 6.
              At the table doing English and Math for 35 min while listening to Bach, then to the park to look for gators, snakes, and whatever else we can find. Today we went to the pier where a guy was fighting a stingray, kids absolutely loved it. Hiked for about a hour then iPad time while I finished lesson plans to turn in. Once that was done we rode bikes and hit baseballs in the backyard... it’s a long day!!!!!!

Comment

Able to work from home. So instead of staying at the house went to our place at the lake. Have internets here so can do it all while being out of the city with all of its crazy-ness. Daughters middle school is shut down and my college juniors school has closed for the semester. So they are both doing the online thing.

Kinda freaky. Roads are empty and the stores I have been in are quiet. Thankful for a freezer full of deer and hog. Could always walk out to the dock and fish if need be. Thankful for our continued health.

Some of my clients have been hit hard. A couple that do trade shows have had all of their gigs shut down till August. Another guy is in the commercial refrigeration business doing freezer work for bars and restaurants. He is out painting houses until things get back to normal.

Looking for the best in all of this. Grateful to be out of the city as I have said. Thankful for Gods provision and care. Hopefully my kids learn that life isn’t easy. It’s hard and messy, but that’s what makes the good times so much more meaningful. Praying for our country, our health and for a quick recovery. And for a renewed understanding and appreciation of our blessings.

Comment

Work, and OT. That's all.

Comment

Catching up on everything I didn't normally have time to see. Now I'm on Brooklyn 99, and next on my list is the last season of Suits and Supernatural. Afterward, I plan on taking up some crafts, maybe paint cause I have materials laying around the house (I'm not the artist and I am really bad at drawing in general, but I guess it's fun, doesn't have to look good).

Comment

Work mon-fri, working around the house on the weekends.

Comment

Going to work like normal

Comment

Working like normal

A wise man’s heart inclines to the right, but the heart of a fool to the left.
                          Ecclesiastes 10:2

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                            Can you pm me some info on this software? Even before our courts shutting down we have been looking for this type of software. We constantly have request from out of state witnesses if this is available and or child victims who we try and face time some of the proceedings
                            PM sent

Comment

I go to my office for a couple of hours, not much concrete being poured due to all the rain, stop by the restaurants and stare at the empty buildings, piddle around in my barn with fishing equipment, would go fishing but this weather sucks, did make 25 gallons of mash yesterday, never know when you may need a little shine.

Comment

Busy working as normal. Just worked 8 night in a row got off Tuesday morning 4 nights was OT . Worked Wednesday Thursday Ot now on my 3 days

Comment

Working...
                                X