Cabelas in Buda Upset me.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabelas in Buda Upset me.......

I took my oneida and genesis bowfishing bows to cabelas in Buda. All I needed was to get my finger savers on my strings. The Kid said there was no way he could fit the savers over the string and split them in half and served them on! It looks like crap. Rant over

Originally posted by stuntriderant View Post
    I took my oneida and genesis bowfishing bows to cabelas in Buda. All I needed was to get my finger savers on my strings. The Kid said there was no way he could fit the savers over the string and split them in half and served them on! It looks like crap. Rant over
    I would of not payed for that chop job brother.

Comment

Oh I didnt. It has been eatin at me all night. Im just gonna rip em off the string and buy some new ones. Gonna just do it myself.

Comment

Only pro shops touch my equipment.........period! Big box stores tend not to have someone very specialized in our arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
          Only pro shops touch my equipment.........period! Big box stores tend not to have someone very specialized in our arena.
          I agree,
          None of them seem to have any good techs onboard.

Comment

Use soap and a hair pin... it works great. Google it.

Comment

I went to the Cabelas in Ft. Worth to have some arrows cut and inserts glued in. Well......we were shooting over at CCR about a week or so later and my inserts weren't glued into my arrows. I checked the rest of the arrows and they were the same way!! I know who did the lack of work...but I'm not naming names because I'm pretty sure the person still works there!

Now I just let the staff at CCR touch my stuff!

Comment

Why not use an old school finger tab?

Comment

I worked in archery thr for two years n never had a problem with anything like that! They have hired all new younger kids that prob have no idea what to do! Sorry for bud, and that is why I don't even go there anymore!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stuntriderant View Post
                    I stopped reading after the first sentence. Your rant card has been revoked. You should know better.

Comment

Originally posted by k9trainer View Post
                      I stopped reading after the first sentence. Your rant card has been revoked. You should know better.
                      Agreed! Lol

Comment

Learn to work on your own equipement. It isn't that hard and you will save a bunch of money plus get what our of your equipment. I have been doing this for years, it is also a lot of fun to make the equpment work the correct way.

Comment

my dad went to cabelas to buy my son some arrows for Christmas. The arrows he bought already had inserts glued into them, but were about 8 inches too long. Dad asked to have arrows cut down and inserts re installed. Guy in archery dept said it would be about 30 minutes b4 he could get to them. No problem. Dad returned later to find the guy trying to remove the inserts from the cut offs... WITH A TORCH! Said it may be a while bcuz he couldn't get the inserts out bcuz the cut offs kept catching on fire and splintering! Yes, instead of installing new inserts in the the arrows he just cut, he was trying to heat up carbon arrow cut offs and remove the old inserts! Dad called me and was giving me the play by play. I told him to get the arrows, buy a pack of inserts and i would glue em in myself.
                          Last edited by skeeter; 04-21-2012, 11:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluesman View Post
                            Why not use an old school finger tab?
                            Because no glovs are the shizzle!

Comment

I went to the hobby store in Southpark meadows and bought some rc car fuel line. Im gonna have the string removed and do it myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X