No announcement yet.

Brute cooler update????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sippy, get me a photo of an oryx, ram or aoudad next to a Brute Box and I'l send you one of our new hats.

Comment

Originally posted by Brute Outdoors View Post
      Sippy, get me a photo of an oryx, ram or aoudad next to a Brute Box and I'l send you one of our new hats.
      I can do this

Comment

OK I am probably the odd man out.
        I do own the Yeti 105, K2 90, SSI 320 and the Brute 155. I have owned the Brute for the least amount of time since I only got it in the first week of January. To me the K2 and the Brute are the same quality they are both built very similar and seem to hold ice just as long. Since the Brute is bigger than the K2 I have maybe they are not a perfect comparison but, the brute will hold the ice just as long as the Yeti but again my Yeti is smaller than the Brute so maybe it’s not a good comparison. The SSI it’s not worth the money however their customer service is trying to make it right. I think for what most have said for the money the Brute is a better buy, but in some respects the Yeti is a little more refined ice chest, but for the purpose of hauling ice and putting game inside the Brute is a good value as is the K2.
        For me I am looking at my next ice chest as a Yeti. I need a bigger ice chest and the Yeti 420 just may fit the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by william View Post
          OK I am probably the odd man out.
          I do own the Yeti 105, K2 90, SSI 320 and the Brute 155. I have owned the Brute for the least amount of time since I only got it in the first week of January. To me the K2 and the Brute are the same quality they are both built very similar and seem to hold ice just as long. Since the Brute is bigger than the K2 I have maybe they are not a perfect comparison but, the brute will hold the ice just as long as the Yeti but again my Yeti is smaller than the Brute so maybe it’s not a good comparison. The SSI it’s not worth the money however their customer service is trying to make it right. I think for what most have said for the money the Brute is a better buy, but in some respects the Yeti is a little more refined ice chest, but for the purpose of hauling ice and putting game inside the Brute is a good value as is the K2.
          For me I am looking at my next ice chest as a Yeti. I need a bigger ice chest and the Yeti 420 just may fit the bill.
          dang, 420qt...mobile morgue?

Comment

No in a normal weekend I may go through 600lbs of ice.
            We had a 250 Icy tec and it did well for offshore fish but it finally broke down. Fish are hard on boxes. Thats what the SSI is for now but not lasting.

Comment

Frigid Rigid makes a 300qt but I have not seen one. I hope to shortly though.

Comment

Can someone post pics of the new improved hardware?

Comment

I'll be heading to the shop today and can snap a few photos for you. Give me a few hours

Comment

I'll be heading to the shop today and can snap a few photos for you. Give me a few hours
                    Thanks Jeremy.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Cooler Upgrade Photos

Here are a few shots of the upgrades which include new latch brackets, larger drain plug and beefier rope handles. I apologize for the crappy quality. Let us hear some feedback.
                        Attached Files

Comment

We love our Brute Box! Our 90 quart held all of our drinks and food on the way out. On the way home it held 2 ram and 2 hogs!
                          Attached Files

Comment

Great pics Michael

Comment

Awesome coolers. Top of my wish list.

Comment

Discounted 90 has been sold. Who's interested in a 155 for $300 plus tax? You have to pick it up locally but save $80. Give me a shout if you're interested.
                                Did you sell the 155?

Comment

Working...
                                X