Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice Rigs

Comment

Can you get one of those in the back of a pickup with 6 1/2 foot bed?

Comment

Whats the average battery life on those golf carts

Comment

Originally posted by rushmtrsports View Post
          Whats the average battery life on those golf carts
          Here are some pics of mine after I fixed it up a little. http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...ad.php?t=53432
          The batteries would last all day.

Comment

how much are yall paying for these used carts and then how much are yall putting into it?

i already have a polaris ranger which does everything i need and then some, but if i could get one of these for pretty cheap it would be a fun thing to **** around with

Comment

Originally posted by jackh View Post
              how much are yall paying for these used carts and then how much are yall putting into it?

i already have a polaris ranger which does everything i need and then some, but if i could get one of these for pretty cheap it would be a fun thing to **** around with
              Mine was 5 yrs. old when I got it and i paid $1500 in good shape. The batteries are expensive. By the time I replaced batteries and fixed up, I had another $1500 in it. It can get even more costly quick if you upgrade motor, controller, lift, tires, etc.

Comment

Mine's a 2002.5 Ezgo I bought 4 years ago for $1900. You can see from my list in my earlier post what I've done to it. I have had to change batteries again so now I may have close to $4,500 into it.

Comment

**** nvm i think ill stick with my ranger lol

Comment

I have an 04 TXT that is 36v. Considering up'ing to 48V, what does the conversion cost? I assume I'll need motor, controller, batteries and charger right?

Comment

Depends on what you already have. My controller and motor can be either 36 or 48v. I guess you'll need a new charger, additional cables, and two more batteries, and maybe a solenoid. Here is where i get most of my parts: http://www.buggiesunlimited.com/

Comment

x2 on the BU guys. Very helpful. The biggest advantage of the electrics over gas carts is the sound and smell.

Comment

I need a cart.

Comment

I just bought mine for $1000.00. It is a little rough around the edges but it can fixed up just fine. It has a lift and big tires.

I can post pics yet because I need 5 posts to be able to post pics.

Comment

Working...
                            X