No announcement yet.

state football championships

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes sir, very class program ran by class coaches and very very hard playing kids!!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go Scots! Highland Park Class of '77 here!

Comment

My coworker's son is the QB for Mineola. So, I'll be pulling for the Yellowjackets tonight.

Comment

I'll be there supporting my brother who is the OC for the Sweetwater Mustangs. Trying to decide if I want to be in the press box or on the field. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by HC Sniper View Post
            Can't go to the games but I will be watching on tv.
            Rooting for:
            Wylie - nephew plays for them. Safety, RB/WR
            Crawford - grew up in Valley Mills right next door. Knew Coach Kelm, back in the day.
            Highland Park - Coached with Coach Allen for 9 years at Cooper. Great guy to work for.
            worked with the coach at Temple too. Never again!!
            Sweetwater - just down the road.
            Aledo - knock us out of the playoffs.
            What channel will be broadcasting the games?

Comment

Watched both sixman games last night. If you haven't seen you will never understand the explosive excitement.

Comment

Refugio just beat Crawford 23-20 on a last second field goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                  Refugio just beat Crawford 23-20 on a last second field goal.
                  I just got home and was about to get on MaxPreps to see, but clicked on here first. Dang, I really wanted Crawford to win. Refugio beat us last week to knock us out. My son is a senior and started both ways for Centerville.

Nothing against Bobcats, just wanted to see Crawford get over. Well, at least it adds feathers to the Mascorro boy's cap. That kid is a beast. Several D1 offers, including LSU, I hear! That is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                    I just got home and was about to get on MaxPreps to see, but clicked on here first. Dang, I really wanted Crawford to win. Refugio beat us last week to knock us out. My son is a senior and started both ways for Centerville.

Nothing against Bobcats, just wanted to see Crawford get over. Well, at least it adds feathers to the Mascorro boy's cap. That kid is a beast. Several D1 offers, including LSU, I hear! That is awesome.
                    Dan Parker still the principal there? He was one of my high school coaches. Super intense. One time we were running First D and he was running scout team RB. No pads. And insisted we hit him. lol
                    Last edited by Graysonhogs; 12-15-2016, 04:49 PM.

Comment

The smaller/quicker Gunter boys are punching Boling in the mouth!!!

Comment

Originally posted by keestan31 View Post
                        What channel will be broadcasting the games?
                        FSSW 416 on dish

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                          FSSW 416 on dish
                          Thanks

Comment

I was there on Friday. Dawgs won their 5th state title in 10 years. Here's my boy....
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by shooter2007 View Post
                              Richland Springs won their 8th state championship tonight
                              Simply amazing. 96-50 is a crazy score. Our hunting lease is near RS. Every year they are either in the hunt or winning the big game. What an awesome 6 man football program.

Comment

Working...
                              X