Lab Pups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lab Pups

As I posted a few weeks back. Every man deserves one good dog in his life. Ive been around Bird dogs since I was a kid. My Dad passed on the hard work and love of training bird dogs. Through the years- Ive had the pleasure to work many dogs. Ive always had a working Lab. Well - my one good dog above all others is Chelsea- a yellow lab that is not only good at her job in the field but her calmness and loving disposition with the family. I always knew- I wanted a pup off of her before she got to old! So as the saying goes " You better S--- or get off the pot" I went ahead back in June and had her bred realizing that I would'nt have her help during this dove season. Now I have a litter of beautiful pups from her and have been deciding which one to keep which is hard since they all show fire at their early age. Anyhow - I will pick one and must let the rest go to hopefully good homes. I've posted the details of the litter for sale on the TBH Classifieds if anyone is interested. LP

Here is Chelsea!
    Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful girl

Comment

Thanks tomkat ! She loves her job - gonna miss her on the opener as she takes care of babies !

Comment

Working...
        X