Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    Nice meeting you today KenWood!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    You too sir! Good luck with remodel.

Comment

Originally posted by LAW View Post
      Jason where you there

Wasn't able to make it. Looks like I missed out. See y'all on the next one

Comment

That was a blast! Big thanks to the Bastrop County Bowhunters and to all the TBoT folks! It was a great turnout, and included lots of women and youngsters. Everyone seemed to have a great time. We'll done!

Comment

It was a great time. I enjoyed getting to know everyone in my group. Some real 'characters' out there. I think I spent more time laughing than I did focusing on shooting.

And that running, growling bear is the coolest target I've ever seen.

Randy

Comment

There was 122 rounds shot, that's great for a one day shoot in Aug.

Comment

I wanted to make it out there but just couldn't swing it, sounds like it was a good one.

Comment

Shot the club shoot there on Sunday again. Did better than Saturday but still not that good. I ten ringed the buffalo and the growling grizzly but but didn't get my revenge on the flying javy or the dizzy turkey. My wife had a great time. As she should, her stake with a compound was about 8 to 10 yards closer than my trad stake on most targets.

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                  Shot the club shoot there on Sunday again. Did better than Saturday but still not that good. I ten ringed the buffalo and the growling grizzly but but didn't get my revenge on the flying javy or the dizzy turkey. My wife had a great time. As she should, her stake with a compound was about 8 to 10 yards closer than my trad stake on most targets.
                  Ken, that is great that you were able to go back and that your wife had fun. That is one of my favorite shoots both when its TBoT and their monthly club shoots. It was fun shooting with you. I swear it was only on the way home that I realized you were the Ken that got Sacajawea after me. I wasn't the sharpest broadhead in the quiver before I got on these heart meds, but now I'm pretty much a rubber blunt! LOL!

Comment

Rob, it was a good time. Your arrow makes a really good target. It's usually in the right spot! That was a group full of great guys and I was glad to meet Randy as well.

Comment

Originally posted by KenWood View Post
                      Rob, it was a good time. Your arrow makes a really good target. It's usually in the right spot! That was a group full of great guys and I was glad to meet Randy as well.
                      I really enjoyed our group too. usually Rob's arrow is in a pretty good place.
                      Sorry I didn't get to go back on Sunday. I wanted to get another chance at Sasquatch with a different set of limbs.
                      Always a fun shoot at Bastrop and with TBOT.

Comment

Wait... I missed the Javi!?!?

My first 3D shoot was Bastrop. My second ever target was that Javi. I hit the metal wheels with arrows I just got from Fuzzy.

I have made a handful of trips back there and they never had that Javi set....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SwampRabbit View Post
                          Wait... I missed the Javi!?!?

My first 3D shoot was Bastrop. My second ever target was that Javi. I hit the metal wheels with arrows I just got from Fuzzy.

I have made a handful of trips back there and they never had that Javi set....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
                          The javi was set and by the looks of the busted arrows in that draw, there were a few guys having a little trouble with it!

Comment

Thank You Bastrop County Bowhunters for hosting another great 2017 3D shoot. The course was fun and challenging (especially the three moving targets) and Sasquatch. The BBQ tasty - blue ribbon quality.

Thanks to our TBOT South Texas Rep. Glenn and Rhonda Buchhorn who make this event possible; the Vendors who showcased their beautiful archery items, The Longbow Shop (Phil and Kris Johnston) and Salado Longbows (Cody Wentrcek); the score card give-a-way donors Garcia Primitive (Robert ), Traditions Leathercraft (KC Kreger), The Longbow Shop (Phil and Kris Johnston), TBOT, and Roland Jenkins; and Fred Richards who donated cases of bottled water and donated coolers to TBOT to use at Host Club/TBOT 3D shoot as needed.

Hugh Thank You to the many participants (122 cards) who braved the hot temperatures and came out in big numbers to support Bastrop County Bowhunters and TBOT - you guys rock!

Comment

The scores are posted. Wow. You have bad days but I must have looked like a primate porking a pigskin out there!

Comment

Originally posted by TBOT View Post
                                Thank You Bastrop County Bowhunters for hosting another great 2017 3D shoot. The course was fun and challenging (especially the three moving targets) and Sasquatch. The BBQ tasty - blue ribbon quality.

Thanks to our TBOT South Texas Rep. Glenn and Rhonda Buchhorn who make this event possible; the Vendors who showcased their beautiful archery items, The Longbow Shop (Phil and Kris Johnston) and Salado Longbows (Cody Wentrcek); the score card give-a-way donors Garcia Primitive (Robert ), Traditions Leathercraft (KC Kreger), The Longbow Shop (Phil and Kris Johnston), TBOT, and Roland Jenkins; and Fred Richards who donated cases of bottled water and donated coolers to TBOT to use at Host Club/TBOT 3D shoot as needed.

Hugh Thank You to the many participants (122 cards) who braved the hot temperatures and came out in big numbers to support Bastrop County Bowhunters and TBOT - you guys rock!
                                scores posted on www.tbot.org

Comment

Working...
                                X