No announcement yet.

New Stand and Fill Feeder!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where have yall found these on clearance at?

Comment

I would be skeptical on the timers if they are anything like the other game winner timers.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter1089 View Post
        I mean they are definitely not the sturdiest of all the feeders but for 1/3 of the price I think they are more than worth it. They are still pretty sturdy and with a little elbow grease I think they would probably be just as good.

It was worth it to me to have 600lbs feeder at the lease without having some name brand stamped on it. Like others have said. motor or time goes out just replace it with The Timer and 12v motor unit. Still cheaper than getting one of those more expensive ones.

Comment

Originally posted by 2050z View Post
          It was worth it to me to have 600lbs feeder at the lease without having some name brand stamped on it. Like others have said. motor or time goes out just replace it with The Timer and 12v motor unit. Still cheaper than getting one of those more expensive ones.
          I do agree! I would buy the upgraded stuff right away and sell the brand new GW inferior internals

Comment

So far so good, will replace if need be. Until then ill just ride it out!!

Comment

Working...
            X