Covert solar panel + enloops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
    I have two att coverts and 1 Verizon. All 3g cams. My two att cams haven’t been working the last two months and I can’t figure out why. My Verizon started not working except a random pic once every couple days this last week. I brought one of them back home today and gonna call covert. Hope it’s something simple. My other two are out west. Starting to get a little frustrated. I believe the two att are 2015-16 models and the Verizon I got last yr about this time. I don’t think anything has changed on the att side that I’m aware of. They all show good battery and are connecting to server. They are taking pics, just not sending to the app.
    Sooooo 3 broke and you brought 1 home?? The other two gonna fix themselves??

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
      Sooooo 3 broke and you brought 1 home?? The other two gonna fix themselves??
      Nope the one I brought home was in Navarro, the other two are in irion smart guy. Did Smart hack your account?

Comment

Nope the one I brought home was in Navarro, the other two are in irion smart guy. Did Smart hack your account?
        Lmmfao. Maybe!!!

Comment

Hey hey...[emoji41][emoji23][emoji56]

Comment

I have two att coverts and 1 Verizon. All 3g cams. My two att cams haven’t been working the last two months and I can’t figure out why. My Verizon started not working except a random pic once every couple days this last week. I brought one of them back home today and gonna call covert. Hope it’s something simple. My other two are out west. Starting to get a little frustrated. I believe the two att are 2015-16 models and the Verizon I got last yr about this time. I don’t think anything has changed on the att side that I’m aware of. They all show good battery and are connecting to server. They are taking pics, just not sending to the app.
            Reading comprehension is not your strong suit Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Hey hey...[emoji41][emoji23][emoji56]
              can’t slip one by you.

Comment

Covert solar panel + enloops

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit Jeff [emoji6]b[emoji3]

Hell in his defense I read it as you brought one home from out west too and left the others.[emoji41]

Comment

Just Jack hacking a little this morning cus I know you love them Coverts. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                    I always tell people that anywhere your cell phone works your cellular Camera will work. And in many cases your cellular camera will work in places your phone won’t. The difference in the internal antenna (phone) vs external antenna (Cell cam).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My Covert antenna is stronger than my iPhone antenna for sure. Phone says no service all the time at my favorite blind whereas the camera could eek out a few bars occasionally before I brought in 14’ of booster antenna

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                      Just Jack hacking a little this morning cus I know you love them Coverts. Lol
                      I’m hoping to find the problem today, hate having to bring the West TX cams back then it’s several weeks before I can get back.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        My Covert antenna is stronger than my iPhone antenna for sure. Phone says no service all the time at my favorite blind whereas the camera could eek out a few bars occasionally before I brought in 14’ of booster antenna
                        Yep, I’ve experience that same thing. I’ve had a Spartan on a fence crossing for the last couple years in a spot my iPhone almost never has signal.

Weekend after next I’m taking a couple Verizon & ATT 4GLTE Spartans down to a friends ranch in Junction. Going to ride around and see where they work and where they don’t and which works best before he buys any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                          I run 4 coverts and 2 spartans! Let me tell you, they all do it. I can go on and on. They each have their own pros and cons
                          Can you help me choose a brand?

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                            FYI i had two Verizon Blackhawks at my lease both 3-G. I would get a signal 40% most of the time then drop to 20% sometimes but that was good enough. I brought one home in the spring and had it upgraded to 4-G at a cost of $241.00 After 6-8 weeks I got it back and when I set it up at the lease I get 100% signal. I guess the 4-G signal is stronger. After this season is over I will upgrade the other one.
                            How old are your cams that you sent in? I'd hate to drop another $241 on a cam thats only a yr or two old.

Comment

I just put up a feeder on the back side of my property, here at my house. We've seen a few deer since we bought the property in February, but only 2 in the last 2 months. I decided to see if I can get any deer to come in with regularly before I activate my Covert cell cam. I just put a standard trail camera up for now, over the feeder, with some apples and peaches thrown out for good measure. There's also a persimmon tree 5' from the feeder. Hopefully they'll start showing up regularly.
                              Originally posted by Keith View Post
                              Good to hear, I'll go ahead and open the package and see if it will work.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
                              Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok cam #1 is working now. Long story short some how at end of last season I switched the language on the cam to what I believe was russian( i didnt know it had the option) but didn't worry about it because it was working. Then at my navarro place fire ants took it over and made a mess inside. It hasn't sent pics since but I thought it wasn't getting enough signal so I bought an antenna. Still not sending pics so today I'm going thru the menu even though I don't speak russian and somehow found the reset to default switch. Shazzam every thing is back to working order and pics are sending again. Hoping my other two in west tx are suffering from same "disease".

Comment

Working...
                                X