No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still hitting it everyday. It is up and down to say the least. Everday is a little better, I just wish I could sleep 7-8 hrs every few days. This 5-6 hr stuff sucks. I just came here to ***** and moan and feel sorry for myself, lol.

Comment

I know it seems small compared to what some of you guys are going through, but this big toe nail is causing serious complications with my workouts...especially legs. I can't do a lunge (correctly) with my left foot back, and any plank work I do is only on my right foot. Went to the urgent care today and they're setting up an appointment with a pediatrist. Today was supposed to be leg day, but it gets a big ole skip........not Chew's kind of skip though.[emoji16]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Bi's and tri's today. 3 warmup sets and 3 working sets of 12-15. Supersets

Dumb bell hammer curl/pronated supinated extensions
        Drag curls/overhead rope extension
        Preacher curl/cable kickbacks
        Overhead cable curls.Body weight dips

Chest and back tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
          I know it seems small compared to what some of you guys are going through, but this big toe nail is causing serious complications with my workouts...especially legs. I can't do a lunge (correctly) with my left foot back, and any plank work I do is only on my right foot. Went to the urgent care today and they're setting up an appointment with a pediatrist. Today was supposed to be leg day, but it gets a big ole skip........not Chew's kind of skip though.[emoji16]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
          Just cut it off.....nail or the entire toe.

Comment

Same o Same o at the gym today......my wife told me she is about tired of me being at the house all the time, lol. I assured her I felt the same way! My knee has a ways to go but it did start feeling more like a knee today instead of a busted swollen knuckle.

Comment

Nothung worse than toe pain to ruin your day. Hope it gets better.

I don't want to even list all my ailments.

Elk hunt and n 30 days. Been doing more cardio, less lifting.

A little back and shoulders workout yesterday with some good stairclimber action

Comment

Chest and back today. 3 warm up sets and 3-5 working supersets. I still don't have the energy level I had presurgery, but its getting better I think.

Bench press/body weight pullups
                Wide grip seated press bilateral movement/T-bar row
                Incline press bilateral movement/low row supinated grip

Not being able to do squats and deadlifts is killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                  Nothung worse than toe pain to ruin your day. Hope it gets better.

I don't want to even list all my ailments.

Elk hunt and n 30 days. Been doing more cardio, less lifting.

A little back and shoulders workout yesterday with some good stairclimber action
                  Where are you going elk hunting?

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    Where are you going elk hunting?
                    Near Chama NM

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Near Chama NM
                      Cool. Im hoping to do my first Elk/mule deer hunt next year.

Comment

Good deal. I've got a mulie tag as well.

Comment

Arms, abs, and a 2 mile jog yesterday

This afternoon will be back, legs, and a light jog also

Comment

About 3 weeks ago I hit a really bad golf shot and I think I popped a rib out. Thought I just pulled muscle in my shoulder and chest. Been trying to work through it with no change so I'm going to the chiropractor today. I start a new workout next week and would like to do it pain free.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

30 miles on the bike yesterday and have been doing about 100 miles per week. I need to get back to 150 per week like I was.

Comment

Biceps, triceps, incline treadmill.

Comment

Working...
                                X