Exreme tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exreme tuning

Byron Fergusion just came out with a new tuning dvd so I ordered it and already watched it. Its good for a visual learner but nothing too complicated. If anyone wants to watch it ill be more than happy to send it to someone. First come first serve

Does it get any more detailed than some of the things you can easily find on the net as far as determining nock and brace height? I could always use better information on that, but I also tend to believe that you can only tune as good as you can shoot. Might not hurt either with a new bow on order to be finished within the next week.

Comment

I would like to see it. I will be happy to cover postage and return to you or pass it on.
      Thanks

Comment

Next in line to use it

Comment

Texasrazor pm me your address and ill put it in the mail tomorrow. Maybe you cand send it to bowhunter1994 and keep it going. Aj its very basic, good info but its nothing thats not been discussed here but some people are visual learners myself included

Comment

pm sent

Comment

Ajmag I might have misread at first if you want to watch it you have the third spot

Comment

Sure... put me line... I could always use some more insight on tuning.

Comment

Can I get in line? Ill pay postage too.

Comment

Sure smoothboar anyone can, youre fourth. If everyone is ok with its Ill send it to the first person then when theyre finished they can send it to the next person.....

Comment

I am in after Smoothboar please!

Comment

Good deal

Comment

Where did you get it Elf? I'll order a couple and start one into circulation with you. We need to meet up and shoot one day...

Comment

Paper tune.

Comment

What is the DVD called-I will buy it for myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X