Spent the day at Sarrels Archery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent the day at Sarrels Archery

Well spent the day at Bob's working on my newest long bow. We got the handle glued on and shaped. I have some finish work to do with some sand paper before I so the coating. Did not get any action pictures of the work but when I get home tomorrow will take a picture of where we have today. It is a Sierra long bow. It is 62" long and draws on the scale 93@28". I can get it to anchor and hold. Next will be to get some arrows ordered for it(Cough, Jeffro ). I will also need a string (Cough Rick Barbee). The finish is one I seem at Bob's today and loved it. So during this upcoming week will finish and post completed pictures.

Glen stopped by for a little while today bid was good to see him as well.

Glenn

93@28!!!! You are nuts!

I would say "Congrats on your new stick", but that thing has got to be a tree trunk!

Bisch

Comment

93#s!!!! I would have to use a come-along to draw that thing!lol Can't wait for the pics!

Comment

Boom STIK!

Comment

Somebody else draw an Elephant permit?

Comment

93# dang

Comment

Dang stud horse !

I like it !

Fine Bowyer !

Comment

No elephant tag for me.

This is a bow that Bob was building and missed the weight a little. He though that it would be something I could use. So I will put some arrows together and tune. Shoot it some and have it just in case something needs shot with it. Cannot wait to get the bow finished.

Glenn

Comment

That will strain your milk!!!!!

Comment

Bob and zach are great! They really put everything into there bows. I love my blueridge!

Comment

Next you will need a chiropractor.

Comment

Pulling that thing back will cause your kids to be born naked.

Comment

Next will be to get some arrows ordered for it

Just glue some fletchings on some toilet plungers. They will be properly spined and you can stick them to the tv and refrigerator.

Comment

Glen, I might have some footed arrows that would work for ya and that bow if interested.

Comment

thats crazy.. i dont feel like im little and i struggle to get to anchor correctly with my 57# after a few shots.. I just dont practice as much as i need to tho

Comment

Working...
                              X