Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LAW View Post
    One arrow in the am and one in the pm, like hunting makes first shot count
    That's what I do. Target sits at 30 yards off my porch. One arrow before work. I think about that one arrow all day, what I did right or wrong. Evening comes, I take one more shot. Really makes you concentrate on the "one shot" mentality.

Comment

Cold wet bandanna around my neck.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowyer View Post
        My wife doesn't know, but from the master bedroom through the livingroom and down the hall, it is 15 yards.
        LMAO!!!!!!! That's funny cause I do the same when mine isn't home. I can get almost 24 yards from my older sons room, down the short "hall" we have, through the laundry room an into the garage lol

Comment

I actually like the heat so plus for me. Down side 60º is getting cold for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowyer View Post
            My wife doesn't know, but from the master bedroom through the livingroom and down the hall, it is 15 yards.
            Yep, I lock all the doors, move the pets outside and cover up the leather furniture and the TV screens and I can produce a 30 yard shooting lane between rooms... don't tell anyone!

Comment

I open the sliding door and shoot from the kitchen and still get to watch the outdoor ch. at the same time

Comment

The last time I was single and had my house, I could stand against the cook top in the kitchen and almost get 20 yds from there, through the kitchen and breakfast area, down the hallway and into the middle bedroom to the far wall. Wasn't hot or cold at all!! The dogs weren't crazy about it at first, but they got used to it.

Comment

Hmm. Shooting in the house. I tried that once. I'm banned from it now, lol. That's what happens when you're learning to shoot split finger instead of three under. Yes, I drilled three holes in my bedroom wall.

Hey - I'm the one who does the decorating, and I'll be filling the holes, so what's the big deal?!

Comment

I'm lucky to have several big pecan trees in my pasture 150yds out my back door

Comment

It's Miserable in Gardener Louisiana this time of year. Eighty degrees and fog at 6:30 am you know it's going to be damp.
                      CHuck

Comment

Originally posted by Lynda View Post
                        Hmm. Shooting in the house. I tried that once. I'm banned from it now, lol. That's what happens when you're learning to shoot split finger instead of three under. Yes, I drilled three holes in my bedroom wall.

Hey - I'm the one who does the decorating, and I'll be filling the holes, so what's the big deal?!
                        I know the feeling only in my case I hit a window that was 10 feet away from target in the bedroom. I have no idea how that happened but it happened. So much for that.

Comment

It cracks me up how many people make shooting lanes inside their homes! I thought I was the only one

Comment

Working...
                          X