Gilroy Garlic Festival Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gilroy Garlic Festival Shooting

First of all my thoughts are with the families of those killed last night in California.

I did not see a thread on this but from what I have read it looks like 3 people killed, plus one shooter is dead.

Witness reports indicate that from first shots to first good guy with a gun engaging the shooter was roughly one minute. I am typically able to find things pretty quick, I assume the shooter has been identified but i cannot find much more. If you all have any info please pass it on.

Well this is just all kinds of strange. Not sure about this source..

Police say the Gilroy Garlic Festival gunman is 19-year-old Santino William Legan. Three were killed and 15 injured in the mass shooting Sunday. He acted alone and may have planned a larger attack.

Comment

Just a soy boy incel who " is mad "

Comment

My daughter called us (in Montana) from Sacramento yesterday to give a heads-up. It’s a tragedy.

We went to it once-in 92 or 93. It was so hot outside and looked so packed, we turned around and went home to use our pool.

Cali can pass all the gun laws they want, and make everybody walk through a metal detector- but nothing will deter a sick mind when they cut through a chain security fence and want to start mayhem.

Other than law-abiding people having a concealed carry and being able to shoot back. In my humble opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Couldn’t they outlaw fence cutting tools? I mean who really needs one in California?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
            Couldn’t they outlaw fence cutting tools? I mean who really needs one in California?
            Also proven to cause cancer too

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              Right now, illegals. And California caters to them more than Veterans living in the streets, so that’s not likely to get outlawed

Comment

Maybe outlaw festivals. If they didn’t have one it wouldn’t have happened.

Comment

Another example of why humans should not interbred with Iranians.

Comment

Comment

Maybe I missed it but who’s the shooter?

Comment

A 19 year old male from Gilroy. His father was a county supervisor I believe I read.

I saw this today-

He MAY have broken the CA laws? He purchased in Nevada ( #1- he’s a CA resident), brought it i to the state (#2- sales are banned and it had hi-cap magazines) and he ‘imported’ ammunition (CA residents can’t purchase out of state and bring into CA).

CA’s restrictive gun laws do not work.

Comment

“On top of homicide” wow really poor choice of words there. Sounds like gun control is more important than lives. Like we didn’t know that already though...

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                            A 19 year old male from Gilroy. His father was a county supervisor I believe I read.

I saw this today-

He MAY have broken the CA laws? He purchased in Nevada ( #1- he’s a CA resident), brought it i to the state (#2- sales are banned and it had hi-cap magazines) and he ‘imported’ ammunition (CA residents can’t purchase out of state and bring into CA).

CA’s restrictive gun laws do not work.

He sure is a bright

Comment

Well, they should kill him, then throw him in jail! Then, in a few years, get some activists to demand his resurrection and release from deplorable conditions! (I know he's dead)

Comment

Working...
                              X