No announcement yet.

Trumps message

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly you sound like my twitter/instagram brainwashed stepdaughter. She talks about how great Canada and Mexico are because they didnt own slaves or oppress the natives! Guess they dont post actual history....

Comment

Originally posted by Hntr2506 View Post
      Absolutely doesn't compare to the USA treatment of minorities.

You do know that the founding fathers that were espousing this freedom for everyman were slave owners? How were black Americans ever going to be treated right? We're not going to mention Native Americans and what happened to them.

Yeah our great military that discriminated like it was their job. So my father told me about German POW's sitting in Georgia restaurants that he couldn't sit in. I think these actions are very telling about the climate of America.
      You do know it's 2019 don't you??

Comment

You do know that the founding fathers that were espousing this freedom for everyman were slave owners? How were black Americans ever going to be treated right? We're not going to mention Native Americans and what happened to them.

Yeah our great military that discriminated like it was their job. So my father told me about German POW's sitting in Georgia restaurants that he couldn't sit in. I think these actions are very telling about the climate of America.
        I was a one of a few caucasians in my high school ( Sharpstown High School 2000) I have been discriminated against because of my race. Was I offended? No, its life, everything will not go your way and you must move on. you sound like a real pleasure to be around. I guess you feel the government owes you everything too?

Comment

No, he is a racist.

I'm sorry, but if your white, how would you know what it's like for someone to be racist towards you and others? You have never lived it, experienced it in your everyday life. How would you know?

Ahhhh you’re in Maryland. That explains so much. . .

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

You do realize that America ended slavery dont you?
            You do realize the republican party was created to free slaves?
            You realize blacks are STILL ENSLAVED in some parts of the world today
            You do realize that the democrat party to this day is the most racist entity in America and would love to keep your people ignorant so they have control?
            You cant see the forest for the trees......and that's because you dont care enough to open your eyes. And that makes you the racist.
            Last edited by flywise; 07-24-2019, 08:02 PM.

Comment

You do realize that the majority of the native American tribes fought one another for dominance and territory right? They just happened to meet a match that they weren't able to overcome. Need we have a history lesson on the number of cultures that have been conquered and their land taken from them, after they took the land from someone else in the first place?

I realize it's a sad thing but history is just that. There absolutely is racism still going on today, but the few bad apples cast a dark shadow over the overwhelming majority and its happenes from all races to all races.

Racism is always associated to white hating black, and its racist to think it's only that.

Comment

How were black Americans ever going to be treated right? .

Well we did just have a pretty black president. And minorities hold all sorts of elected offices and have access to good jobs. We aren’t perfect but I think we have come a long way.

What do you suggest the solution is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                  Dang man, you have some reading to do. They werent all slave owners. Some werent. Some saw the hypocracy and didnt want to sign if slavery was allowed. Eventually they caved knowing this new liberty would lead to the end of slavery. It was inevitable. Took longer than expected, but happened nonetheless.
                  These are what we call..........FACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                    Well we did just have a pretty black president. And minorities hold all sorts of elected offices and have access to good jobs. We aren’t perfect but I think we have come a long way.

Reparations, of course. Bust out your checkbook you white raaaaaaacist devil!

Comment

You’re free to go

Comment

And there it is! The true definition of a racist. Glad you finally admitted it.

Comment

You do know that was 233 years ago to, right? America has done everything possible to help minorities to become full fledged Americans with all the rights and privileges that comes with being an American US Citizen. Heck, even to the point of denial of rights for whites in a program called affirmative action. I have personally been a victim of that in my lifetime, but I don't go around hollering racism, discrimination, or woe is me because of it. Those who are "under-privileged are by in large there because of lack of drive, effort or just would rather sit back and let someone else provide for them while they sit on their arses and make more babies that they cannot afford...

Slavery was a bad, bad deal and indeed a sin against God and man, but if not for slavery, the VAST, VAST majority of blacks in this country today would not have any opportunities beyond what you can find in Africa today... Take a look at that and see if that would have been a better outcome. And it was not whites who captured the blacks and sold them into slavery, it was other blacks... So you can get off your high horse about all this racism crap. Get on with your life and go live it. That crap is over. Get out in the real world and compete and let the best man win regardless of skin color. That's the way it is in America outside the few very loud race baiters like yourself. I don't have a clue what race you are, nor do I care. What you say is garbage no matter the color of your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post

The solution to racism is to treat all people equally. Right now blacks get treated far better than other races. They have far more opportunities than anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              And there it is! The true definition of a racist. Glad you finally admitted it.
                              I wonder if he is aware that the first American slave owner was a black man. Not the only black slave owner but the first one was black. I'm sorry to have to throw this kink in your reparations fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                                I wonder if he is aware that the first American slave owner was a black man. Not the only black slave owner but the first one was black. I'm sorry to have to throw this kink in your reparations fight!

ummm, that is an old and completely debunked myth. Its been around for a long time. I am not going to look it up but I'm fairly sure that a black man did, in fact, sue to regain possession of his property, another human being. He won. My recollection is that it was well after slavery was occurring in this country. So, he was a black slave owner but he couldn't have been the first one.

Comment

Working...
                                X