Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm making this tonight

Comment

Made some of this today. My "salt" was 1/2 tonys and 1/2 williams bbq rub. I only used 1/2 T cayenne because of the kids. I cooked 2 racks using the 3-2-1 method and these are the best ribs I have ever had. This is how I will do ribs from now on. Awesome rub. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Made some of this today. My "salt" was 1/2 tonys and 1/2 williams bbq rub. I only used 1/2 T cayenne because of the kids. I cooked 2 racks using the 3-2-1 method and these are the best ribs I have ever had. This is how I will do ribs from now on. Awesome rub. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Comment

Sounds good.

Comment

Dont know why that posted 3 times. I guess it was just that good.

Comment

sounds good

Comment

Made 18# of pork butts tonight. That rub turned out awesome. Thanks for posting it I should also mention it was my first time smoking or doing a dry rub.

Comment

like the rub i also spray the pork with apple juice while smoking YUMMMMMMM

Comment

I used a pan of apple juice until the last hour.

Comment

I tried the rub and i really liked it everybody that ate some of my pork butt wanted to know the recipe

Comment

Nice..... Rub it on the shoulder of this beast to the left (Avatar) ..... ....hmmmm good.
                          Have a nice Day!

Comment

This is the same rub I use and it's great. Try adding a little paprika to it. Prior to applying the rub, I put some apple cider vinegar and Frank's hot sauce on the pork. Always comes out great.

Comment

Just re-read this thread for the first time since I posted it....glad you guys liked it!

As far as putting it on brisket. I generally like my brisket to be more of a savory flavor rather than "sweet heat", so I wouldnt use this particular rub, but Ive seen lots of folks put brown sugar on their briskets, and they turned out just fine.

Comment

Going to be trying this out next weekend I think! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X