Canon R6 - First Mirrorless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canon R6 - First Mirrorless

Finally got in my Canon R6 and RF 24-105 F4 L. Quite the upgrade from my Rebel T4i. Still getting used to the camera and photography in general. I'll use this post to upload my photos as time goes on. I'm always open to critique and tips!

Congratulations!! Not sure what's up with your images but they're not displaying. I'd love to see them.

I bought the R5 a while back and am loving the camera. I have the 24-105 and the 70-200 in the R mount. My EF lenses work very well with adapters.

Comment

Please repost pics...I'm seriously considering going this route.

Comment

Seems like except for the extra large files the R5 offers the R6 is a very well equipped with plenty sensor to get the job done.

The RF 50mm 1.8 is coming any very soon and would be a must have.

Also, the 24-240mm seems like a nice all around lens of you don’t want to drop $3000 on the 70-200 2.8 quite yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          Please repost pics...I'm seriously considering going this route.
          Not sure what's wrong with them either. I can see them on my computer, but if I log in on my phone they don't show up.

Is there an image hosting site most people use? I was trying out google photo.

Comment

Let me try these on Flickr. By no means am I very good at editing, so these aren't very processed at all.

Cropped - here you can even see the hairs on the bee!

And finally, the star of the show!

Comment

Made it out to the duck pond today for a few quick pictures.

Comment

Great pics. Got anymore ? Been thinking about the 5D IV but RF glass is awesome. Been looking at the EOS R and a couple lenses or the r5 and the 24-70. I’ve got the ef 70-200 and I’d just get the adapter which I’ve read good things about

Comment

For the most part you don't need to do much editing....nice!

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Working...
                    X