What could this be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What could this be?

Battery in pool noodle wrapped in duck tape? Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like something my kids would do. Have know idea what it actually might be if it’s anything.

Comment

Somebody trying to keep a spare battery from shorting out while rolling around in a tool bag? I've wrapped some because of that, but never used a pool noodle

Comment

Adding some weight so they can throw it at each other maybe?

Comment

The battery adds enough heft to throw it pretty far, but the noodle gives some protection if someone actually gets hit with it?

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pin...8628341739893/
            All I got

Comment

I heard Yeti was getting into the Battery business. Probably a prototype

Comment

mary quit chewing your fingers nails!

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                  mary quit chewing your fingers nails!
                  LOL...not my nails....I'll pass that suggestion along

Comment

Where did you get it, or find it ? Nothing else with it ?

Comment

I know it’s far fetched and that don’t look like a 9volt but...... I knew a certain person that puts old...almost dead 9volts in pool noodles like that and keeps em on his offshore boat. When he’s out shark fishing, he’ll put them in the water with monofilament tied to em so he can retrieve them.
                      He swears it’s something with the salt water and weak electrical current given off by the battery. Says it imitates the electrical impulses given off by a dying fish

Now, he may be full of it, I don’t know.. what I do know is once they are in the water, the sharks ain’t far behind

I’m sure it’s not anything like that but the there is a possible answer nobody expected

Comment

Originally posted by critter69 View Post
                        Where did you get it, or find it ? Nothing else with it ?
                        Been finding them in the yard. This one, this morning, was right behind my mom's car parked up by house.

Comment

No idea, but my guess is neighborhood kids throwing them at each other and they end up in your yard. Or maybe using water balloon slingshots to see how far they can go.

Comment

Find the nearest kids/teens. That’s a potatoe gun projectile.

Comment

potato gun ammo

Comment

Working...
                              X