No announcement yet.

Dove Hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just don't leave a couple doves in there all year. Not pretty. Then you have to throw it away and get a new one for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      I added some wide suspenders - the kind made for tool belts - to my Filson round-the-waist bird bag. It is much more comfortable with the weight on your shoulders and you don't get that sag on one side when it is loaded with shells.
      This is what I did also!

Comment

Originally posted by Todd-ty729 View Post
        I just ordered one.

I let you know what I think when it arrives but it looks promising.

I have used a turkey vest that adapted well to my dove /quail hunting but it finally bit the dust after about 20 years. I have not found a suitable replacement yet. This might be the answer.

I'd like to see it in different camo choices. GG in particular!
        I ordered this vest online on July 23rd and haven't seen it yet!

I just sent an email to the place. I'll update when I get a response!

Comment

The website says they wont be fulfilling orders until Aug 13th.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd-ty729 View Post
            I ordered this vest online on July 23rd and haven't seen it yet!

I just sent an email to the place. I'll update when I get a response!
            Looks like the same company that had that deal on the griddles...

Comment

My tailgate will hold way more stuff than that $90 belt does

Comment

I like a 3 bag belt similar to the TBH one except with elastic tops on the bags instead of the snap flap.

I have been using the same one going on 30 years and worry every year that this might be when it breaks. I haven’t seen one like it since I got it....

Comment

You need Smart's beer holder for your neck. Cue the pic in action Smart

Comment

Dove Hunters

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                    You need Smart's beer holder for your neck. Cue the pic in action Smart

You raaang?[emoji2957][emoji41]

Comment

Originally posted by BlackHogDown View Post
                      Seems awful hot with all that stuff around the waist. Also, I've not been a fan of buckles near the waistline in the past. It gets in the way of my belt buckle if i need to "relieve myself." I'm pretty picky...

I finally settled on a Filson (< Link). Little pricey but I'm set for life. Although, I did have the right shoulder buckle removed and permanently sewed so as not to interfere when shouldering my gun. Top notch quality but doesnt have the carrying capacity of the vest you posted. But for me, personally, it's a bit much. Just MY opinion. Again, Im pretty picky.

I have a Filson and it’s hot af. I think I’m going back to a hip bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        I like it....it was a little warm though. I like it much better than regular vests but I'm back to the TBH Gameguard belt bag now. Received it as a gift and I really like the materials..

http://shop.texasbowhunter.com/Bird-Belt-_p_91.html
                        I've got a leathermaker friend that's taking the regular game guard bags and making a leather belt/suspender rig for me. She told me the other day it's almost ready

Comment

I just wear flip flops T shirt and sit on rocking lawn chair. Sometimes I just sit on tailgate

Comment

80 bucks? Mercy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X