X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear she is still doing well..

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
      I understand, I just figured Jenn could use some things if she's been at the hospital this whole time. Decent food, nearby hotel room, etc. I've never known ICU's to be too accommodating to anyone but the patient, so I bet Jenn is needing some things.
      Curt Jenn has had friends that have been bringing her clothes and food. She can't leave the ICU ward or she won't be allowed back in. Jenn's been sleeping on a couch in the room.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
        I understand, I just figured Jenn could use some things if she's been at the hospital this whole time. Decent food, nearby hotel room, etc. I've never known ICU's to be too accommodating to anyone but the patient, so I bet Jenn is needing some things.
        Curt, she is in Memorial Hermann in the Medical Center.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
          Curt Jenn has had friends that have been bringing her clothes and food. She can't leave the ICU ward or she won't be allowed back in. Jenn's been sleeping on a couch in the room.
          10-4. Just let us know what you find out and if there is a need that needs filling.

Comment

Brandon, I cant thank you enough for your updates, concern, and prayer. I really appreciate you recognizing where her help came from. Please keep praying though as this thing isnt over. Satan is hating the situation right now and WILL attack again.

Thank you Jesus for your grace.
            Last edited by GarGuy; 03-07-2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Prayers Up!!!

Comment

More prayers!

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  Brandon, I cant than you enough for your updates, concern, and prayer. I really appreciate you recognizing where her help came from. Please keep praying though as this thing isnt over. Satan is hating the situation right now and WILL attack again.

Thank you Jesus for your grace.
                  This right here! Satan is fuming right about now! He CANNOT win IF Courtney is on board with surrender to Christ. She already belongs to Him through your testimony Brandon. What we all need to do is put up a shield of prayer that Satan's arrows cannot penetrate. We must cover her COMPLETELY to fend off his attacks. The same holds true for Jennifer! What a mighty friend we have witnessed throughout this whole trial. It is so important that we bathe Jennifer in prayer and God's Holy Word so that Satan is not able to get to Courtney through Jennifer and thus take them both. The dedication to Courtney that Jenn has demonstrated is the things that jewels are made of for her crown! There is no stronger earthly testimony that what Jenn has demonstrated to a friend. To God be the glory for all this. Let's put up an impenetrable shield for Jenn too!

Comment

Did the go fund me deal ever get set up? I agree with curt I would love to help with more then just prayers.

Comment

I don't want to discredit the doctors but they were wanting to pull the plug and called Hospice in. Jenn and I told them to **** off and we're ( more me and TBH brothers) are turning it to Jesus and my Christian prayer warriors here on TBH. The majority of nurses have been good. But make no mistake Gods hand is responsible. Courtney should have died last week and prayer brought her back. **** on the doctors that gave up
                      Jason I told Jenn that we don't quit. She will have to die on the machine. No exceptions no doubt. We don't quit we don't give up. And if I ever run into the Dr that told Jenn " we're wasting our time" well I just waste my time by throwing is F'ing *** through the nearest wall.
                      Chill out. Take it from the doctors' perspective. They deal with death daily in ICU. They have to find a way to harden their hearts to handle the grieving family and friends and reconcile that they could not save the dead. It must be the most difficult thing to handle as a doctor. They went through med school and sacrificed everything to get to be a doctor that saves lives. They have found for most people the best way is handle it is to prepare them for the brutal reality of death.

It grieves my heart that most people do not have prayer warriors like TBH to stand and fight for them. Courtney is blessed and I pray that she finds her salvation in this and glorifies God and we all testify boldly on this.

Continue to pray for Courtney's salvation and healing; Jenn's courage, strength, and wisdom; their family's strength, courage, and understanding; and the doctors' and nurses' wisdom and guidance.

Comment

Bloodwork back and continue to show improvement in regards to Lymes. Liver not such much but also its not going backwards.

Comment

Good to hear. Progess

Comment

Thank you for the updates Brandon.
                            Courtney and Jennifer I am still praying for both of y'all and all the kids.
                            Come on Courtney kick this crap and the teeth!!
                            We have a bowfishing trip to go on, nice try though on trying to get out of it
                            I cannot wait to update my pastor and the church elders tonight.
                            You have tons of people praying for you.

Comment

Update...She is awake. They are talking about taking her off the breathing machine to see if she can handle it.

Comment

Update...She is awake. They are talking about taking her off the breathing machine to see if she can handle it.
                                Amazing!!

Comment

Working...
                                X