First time buying firearm online ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time buying firearm online ?

It’s my first time buying a firearm online so I wanted to see if anybody had purchased from Grab A Gun? I’m in the market for a SMITH AND WESSON M&P-15 SPORT II BLACK .223 and it looks like they have the best deal. I have the paperwork situation sorted with a FFL in town I just wanted a review on Grab A Gun. TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't help ya with Grab A Gun. I've made purchases from Bud's Gun Shop and Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore with no problems at all. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
      Can't help ya with Grab A Gun. I've made purchases from Bud's Gun Shop and Sportsman's Outdoor Superstore with no problems at all. Good luck!

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it!

Comment

Same here!
        Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post

Comment

Folks have used Grab a Gun with good success...I would compare pricing on Gunbroker as you may get a better deal. Just check feedback from sellers.

Find guns for sale at GunBroker.com, the world's largest gun auction site. You can buy guns with confidence from thousands of sellers who list every day at GunBroker.com. Get the gun you want today from a trusted online gun source.

Comment

I used Grabagun but had the rifle sent to their retail location which is 20 mins from my office. Overall a pleasant experience even though it took a little longer than I expected. Nice folks in person though.

Comment

Grab a Gun charges you sales tax, Buds does not.

Comment

I have one that im thinking of selling. How much they selling for?

Comment

Originally posted by 2BigMethod View Post
                  I have one that im thinking of selling. How much they selling for?

499.99+Tax

Comment

I have used them before and had no issues at all.

Comment

By now most of them are all standardized. Only difference will be sales tax.

Comment

Thats good price, the one i got was the optics ready one but have since changed the hand guard to free float and lo pro gas block.

Comment

Like others, I haven’t used them but have bought several guns online and have a cheaper ffl close by.
                          Nothing wrong with legal online purchases.

Comment

I have bought from Buds and it was super easy transaction. Probably easier than in store purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by grizzman View Post
                              I used Grabagun but had the rifle sent to their retail location which is 20 mins from my office. Overall a pleasant experience even though it took a little longer than I expected. Nice folks in person though.

Same here. Not sure if it’s worth it if you have to pay sales tax and shipping.

Have you checked the price on Buds gun shop? Free shipping and no tax.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X