Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang Mike y'all are some pig slaying fools

Comment

Thanks guys. The cable issue was a major problem. I broke one and the other one came out as we stalked closer to a group. Missing the video on that one really hurts because after nailing the big one twice another turned and ran right at us. I didnt see it till it was about 20yds away and I was just about to hit the trigger when he peeled off. Then Nathan yelled 'LEFT" and a sow was making a run for the woods, just about a second after his bullet hit I slammed her and she crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
        Just saw this, y'all are stacking them up! Looks like fun. Your going to have to show me the system you put together Mike, I might want one!
        Check it out here. www.resoluteprecisionmachining.com

I own two of his units and probably going to get a third. They are awesome units at a VERY fair price. They can be used during DAY or NIGHT.

Comment

I need sleep. NV units worked great. I think our 2 day total was 14. 7 recovered and 7 we lost in the brush and couldn't locate with the thermal. Very thick brush. The 6.8 120 SSTs are great.

Comment

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
            I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Here is an edited version of the coyote hunt. Converting the video then editing it and then uploading to youtube causes an extreme loss of resolution and quality. I have to figure out a better way.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYnoJ2iStPc&sns=em"]Dry Creek Outfitters and resolute Night Vision Lone Boar - YouTube[/ame]

Here is a video of my boar with the white patch on his face

Comment

Here is another if anyone is interested

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52I2-LJ5bYE&sns=em"]Jeffs Lone Boar Dry Creek and Resolute Digital Night Vision - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Looks like I messed up on the link to the coyote vid or the link went bad or something. Hopefully this works

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyMs6b2Tb5s&sns=em"]Dry Creek Outfitters and Resolute Night Vision Hunt Coyotes - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Nice job guys! Wish I was around to help Nate out with y'all but I had some hunting to do myself over the weekend!
                    Mike you're getting pretty good with the cables on the MDVR lol.

Comment

That's too dang cool. Great job guys

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                        Nice job guys! Wish I was around to help Nate out with y'all but I had some hunting to do myself over the weekend!
                        Mike you're getting pretty good with the cables on the MDVR lol.
                        It was a blast as usual! I hate that I had to cut the coyote video short but.....Im going to send the original to Nathan and you can take a look at it.

Yeah, the cable thing is a problem I'm going to solve. Its just too easy to bend/break it mounted on the stock and sticking straight out. I am going to make a cable with an L plug on it to fix the issue.

Comment

Yeah the plug is a bad design.
                          I can only imagine why the coyote video got cut short lol

Comment

Originally posted by keatonskidmore View Post
                            Yeah the plug is a bad design.
                            I can only imagine why the coyote video got cut short lol
                            Yeah, Nathan got pretty worked up! He loves those varmints, it was awesome how they popped up and headed our way when he mouth squeaked! I wanted to pop the first one again so bad but he ran left and there was cows to the left in the distance. I think he lucked out with a flesh wound.

Comment

Lol yeah Nate gets excited about them. I'm a big varmint hunter as well and have guided a few varmint hunts here. We just don't do it too often.
                              Were those coyotes feeding on some dead hogs or just happened to be out there before he lip squeaked them?

Comment

Wow! Big hogs and awesome videos.

Comment

Working...
                                X