Craze vs Klash vs Diamond SB1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Craze vs Klash vs Diamond SB1

My wife currently has a Craze but i'm wanting to get her into a more "full size" bow. She is small, 4'11 115 lbs small. Her draw length is 23" and she pulls right at 30lbs.

The craze isnt a bad bow, its just a tad heavy for what it is and just feels a little outdated. The Hoyt Klash looks like a really cool, more modern bow and so does the SB1. The SB1 has great 5 star reviews, but the Hoyt I can hardly find any information or reviews on.

Any opinions? Anyone own/shoot the Hoyt Klash?

Originally posted by bcj jones View Post
    My wife currently has a Craze but i'm wanting to get her into a more "full size" bow. She is small, 4'11 115 lbs small. Her draw length is 23" and she pulls right at 30lbs.

The craze isnt a bad bow, its just a tad heavy for what it is and just feels a little outdated. The Hoyt Klash looks like a really cool, more modern bow and so does the SB1. The SB1 has great 5 star reviews, but the Hoyt I can hardly find any information or reviews on.

Any opinions? Anyone own/shoot the Hoyt Klash?
    I have set up dozens of Hoyt Ignites (which is where the Klash came from) and Klashs. The Klash is an improved Ignite, lower brace height, better back wall and cooler colors.

The Klash is a solid bow, has pretty good valley and will give years of service.

The Diamond SB1 is also a great bow, very similar to the Klash but with a slight edge in performance. It seems more stable, and has a great back wall, if a slightly short valley is okay.

Don't forget the great Matthews Avail, probably the best performing "small framed" archer bow out right now.

Klash, cool colors, great bow, good valley, good back wall.
    Edge SB1, finish not as good, good bow, short valley, solid back wall
    Avail, good finish, great valley and wall, cross-centric cams (A+)

For me the nod goes to the Avail, but all three will work. My advice, like always, is let your wife shoot them all and let the bow pick her.

Also, make sure the bow shop is setting it up correctly for her when she is test driving, same draw length and draw weight. It makes a huge difference on these highly adjustable bows.

Comment

Working...
    X