No announcement yet.

Proposal ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whether she is the right one or not, whether this is too soon or not, . . . those are questions to which only you would know the answers, not anyone on the GS.
    My suggestion for a segue to an actual proposal would be to find a good Bible believing church nearby that has a marriage mentoring program (which will walk you through your mutual beliefs, expectations, etc.). Then ask her if she'd like to sign up and attend that program with you.
    Best wishes to you both.

Comment

Good luck and wish you happiness.

Comment

Good luck to you. Do what ever you most comfortable with.

Comment

Originally posted by 2B4Him View Post
          Whether she is the right one or not, whether this is too soon or not, . . . those are questions to which only you would know the answers, not anyone on the GS.
          My suggestion for a segue to an actual proposal would be to find a good Bible believing church nearby that has a marriage mentoring program (which will walk you through your mutual beliefs, expectations, etc.). Then ask her if she'd like to sign up and attend that program with you.
          Best wishes to you both.
          Wisest post in this thread that directly answers the OP's question! Troy, go do this!!

Comment

Do it on April Fools. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji2360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
              I have $20 on Fruit Loops.

I wouldn’t take that bet

Comment

Here's how I did it...I was in Taco Bell one day eating and grabbed some of the packets of hot sauce. They have little sayings on them and I actually had one that said "Will you marry me" so I stuck it in my pocket. At Christmas I took the ring I bought her and took the packet of hot sauce and rubber banded it to ring box then wrapped it in with another gift. We were at her sister's house for Christmas and we always take some gifts to open there. I made sure that was one that I took. When she opened it up she got all big eyed and looked at me- all I could say was "About time isn't it?" She took off squalling to her sister to show her before she came back and said yes.

Comment

Run like hell

Comment

^^^^^^Ditto!

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
                      I can't help on the proposal idea but good luck ..
                      For me I'm 1 and done. If I ever get out of this one It won't happen again.
                      That's what we all said. I stayed single for 11 years but find myself married again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

"Oh ****! I guess we gotta get married."

Comment

Originally posted by Duckologist View Post
                          That's what we all said. I stayed single for 11 years but find myself married again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            [emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15]
                            Oh, and how I proposed? At Easter, I handed her the box wit da ring it and said, "We doin dis or what?" She said yes and I promptly hauled my tail back to the turkey woods.

Comment

Turn gay and don't worry about it. Breakups are easier

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X