• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Continuing prayers....

Comment

ttt

Comment

Originally posted by kck View Post
        Checking in hourly with prayers. Brandon, I'm ignorant on how this would work but good Lord willing she can kick the disease, would she be a candidate for a liver transplant if needed? I only ask as I'm sure there would be plenty of us here that would be glad to help out however possible if that would be needed later.
        This confuses me. You can't "help out" by giving her your liver. You need it. If I missed something please fill me in.

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
          This confuses me. You can't "help out" by giving her your liver. You need it. If I missed something please fill me in.
          Transplants only need a small portion of liver

Comment

Lord, as You quietly go about Your mighty work in Courtney, we again lift her up as an encouragement to You and for Your glory. We ask for strength for Jennifer, Brandon and all the kids. We are not patient people, and I apologize for that, but Lord we love our Sister and want the best for her so we are anxious even though You have told us not to be anxious about anything. We instead lift up our prayer and pleas for Your miracle of healing for Courtney. When the time is right, Lord we ask you to reveal Yourself in a mighty way in her healing and raise her up out of that bed, restored and ready to live for a testimony to You. It is in the promise through Your Son Jesus we pray, Amen.

...just checking back in...

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post

Ok thanks. I'd be willing to help then for sure

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                This a living person can give . because we looked into when my moms shut down !

Comment

Prayers sent. Cant imagine someone going through this.

Comment

Praying for you Courtney

Comment

How did the brain scan results look?

Skinny

Comment

Update... no change good or bad so far today. Just drew blood to check Lyme and liver status

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                          I was referring to help in the financial aspect. Sorry about that, should have clarified.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            How did the brain scan results look?

Skinny
                            I thought I updated on this... scan looks fine as of now

Comment

Haven't been on here today but prayers have continued

Comment

Prayers continued for Courtney

Comment

Working...
                                X