• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duck

Ingredients:
    Couple packs of bacon
    Italian Dressing
    Bell peppers, onion, jalapenos, just about any colored peppers (we mix it up)
    Any kind of dry rub (Tony Chacheres, steak rub, etc.)
    Shredded cheese
    Toothpicks
    Disposable tin pans that can go on stove/oven
    And of course ducks

This works best with mallards or pintails. First, cut the breasts of the bone and soak in salt water for several hours. After this, cut the duck into bite size nuggets. Wrap in bacon with a toothpick and almost cover the entire bottom of the pan. Cut up vegetables and distrubute on top of duck pieces. Pour an entire bottle of italian dressing into the pan on top of duck and vegetables. Sprinkle a good amount of dry rub on top and then cover with cheese. Put the pan on the grill and let cook for about 20 minutes or so at 350 degrees until the duck is almost cook. Use tongs to take the duck pieces out of the pan and set directly on grill to crisp up the bacon and finish cooking the duck. Leave the pan on the grill as well. Once the duck is finished and the bacon is crisp, put back into pan and serve this way. I'm not much on vegetables, but the ones from this are amazing! And the duck will make you think you're in heaven.
    Good luck! Let me know what you think.

Sounds good West. Ive had it the exact same way but minus the cheese and veggies. Could probably put it all on a skewer. Ive got some duck from last season I need to cook up...that might be the ticket...thanks.

Comment

Man that stuff is amazing!

Comment

Does anyone

Does anyone have examples of information-gap activities that you found particularly successful.

Comment

Gotta try this one. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
          X