Vegas Cover Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xtrm-hunter View Post
    I definitely don't believe we know the whole story. But I am not sure its something we need to know. It is strange that this has died down so fast and that the liberals are still not marching against gun rights using the bump stock AR platform. This was a tragic event and within a week the media was almost silent while a single shooting elsewhere is discussed for months. Is it a cover-up or simply, is it LEO being quiet while the actual investigation is being completed, or is it simply the government hushing the press to prevent people from stopping travel plans to a location dependent upon visitors. The economy would greatly suffer if folks decided Vegas was unsafe. Whatever the reason this has been the strangest mass shooting ever in how the press and liberals have reacted.
    Its not just the Vegas shooting but what about the school shooting here? Crickets!! My best guess is the media is silent because both shooters were liberal ANTIFA scum which the Media for the last year has embraced and encouraged.

Comment

Originally posted by xtrm-hunter View Post
      I definitely don't believe we know the whole story. But I am not sure its something we need to know. It is strange that this has died down so fast and that the liberals are still not marching against gun rights using the bump stock AR platform. This was a tragic event and within a week the media was almost silent while a single shooting elsewhere is discussed for months. Is it a cover-up or simply, is it LEO being quiet while the actual investigation is being completed, or is it simply the government hushing the press to prevent people from stopping travel plans to a location dependent upon visitors. The economy would greatly suffer if folks decided Vegas was unsafe. Whatever the reason this has been the strangest mass shooting ever in how the press and liberals have reacted.
      Dozens of Americans were killed and hundreds injured. There is nothing about this we "don't need to know". Anyone else involved that they may be investigating knows they are being investigated.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        Its not just the Vegas shooting but what about the school shooting here? Crickets!! My best guess is the media is silent because both shooters were liberal ANTIFA scum which the Media for the last year has embraced and encouraged.
        VEgas shooter was ANTIFA member/supporter?

Comment

A judge on Tuesday unsealed nearly 300 pages of search warrant records, including one document that publicly identified for the first time an additional “person of interest” in the Oct. 1 massacre on the Las Vegas Strip.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
            VEgas shooter was ANTIFA member/supporter?
            If I remember correctly, there were things on his social media linking him to several leftist and Anti-Trump groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
              If I remember correctly, there were things on his social media linking him to several leftist and Anti-Trump groups.
              Gotcha!!!
              Headed to Vegas now.....I will see what folks are saying there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Be careful out there Oscar!! Remember duck n cover!! That SCI convention will be a prime target!! Post up a live thread so the rest of us can come along!

Comment

Originally posted by landrover View Post
                  gotcha!!!
                  Headed to vegas now.....i will see what folks are saying there.

sent from my samsung-sm-g900a using tapatalk
                  lol...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Be careful out there Oscar!! Remember duck n cover!! That SCI convention will be a prime target!! Post up a live thread so the rest of us can come along!
                    Truth! !! Will deaux Charlie!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Just read an article saying that the second person of interest was just someone that sold ammo to Paddock. And the information on him came from an Amazon box with his information on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                        I thought it was reported he had no social media accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                          I thought it was reported he had no social media accounts.
                          LOL Gee who would of ever thunk it?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            LOL Gee who would of ever thunk it?
                            Crickets.. No video footage released yet..
                            But they are still talking about Lacey Peterson and Natalie Wood..
                            2 individuals, All these years later...

Comment

On Friday they arrested the guy that made his handloads.

Out of all of this mess they arrested an arrested an engineer who reloaded as a side biz

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                                On Friday they arrested the guy that made his handloads.

Out of all of this mess they arrested an arrested an engineer who reloaded as a side biz
                                Armor piercing. Got to have a license to sell it...........

Comment

Working...
                                X