I was gonna bid on this swift...however

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was gonna bid on this swift...however

Think I would rather put it into a deluxe pre-64!!

Holy slimy snots...12 days to go and already at $2k?? The collectable market always amazes me.

Nice rig I bet it doesn’t go much higher

Comment

Holy crap! I have that exact gun In 243, didn’t pay but about a 1/4 of that for it

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
        I could see that rifle bringing over $2500

NIB, 1st yr, rare caliber .... hard core collectors don't care about $$$

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
          Holy crap! I have that exact gun In 243, didn’t pay but about a 1/4 of that for it
          I'll be honest and say this is the first mint varmint special swift I've been able to follow...no idea how few were produced but the caliber is driving the price.

Im gonna guess 2500-2750 but only because it's so early & lots of time for those who gotta have it to find it

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
            I bid on a Model 700 Varmint "deluxe" in 6mm a while back on GB... It was a NIB 1980 model..
            I quit bidding at $2100. I was so sick that I never looked to see where it finished up but it had 7 hours left and the bids were rolling in... I bet I t went for $3,000 or more..
            Totally crazy!!!!!!!

Comment

That’s purdy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post

I got a 700 BDL in .243 that doesn’t even have 50 shots thru it I bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The show is over in just a few hours...I didn't think it would touch $3k but that's within easy reach now.

Comment

Go with the pre 64, I have one and it is a tack driver with factory Hornady ammo

Comment

$2850 now.....

Comment

north of $4K

based on the recent run of bids, I could see this selling for $5000+
                        Last edited by Cajun Blake; 04-19-2018, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                          north of $4K

based on the recent run of bids, I could see this selling for $5000+
                          Just saw that too!

Comment

historical collectors with deep pockets have no value of money, it's an ego thing

$4600 for NIB 1st yr production (1992) Swift ... crazy $$$

this is what I think will happen .... probably bought by an older gentleman wanting to add to his large collection of firearms. Will eventually pass away and the estate / family will sell his entire collection through James Julia.

see link and be sure to check out lot 2010 https://jamesdjulia.com/auction/spri...age=1&aucPP=25

Comment

Originally posted by cajun blake View Post
                              historical collectors with deep pockets have no value of money, it's an ego thing

$4600 for nib 1st yr production (1992) swift ... Crazy $$$

this is what i think will happen .... Probably bought by an older gentleman wanting to add to his large collection of firearms. Will eventually pass away and the estate / family will sell his entire collection through james julia.

See link and be sure to check out lot 2010 https://jamesdjulia.com/auction/spri...age=1&aucpp=25
                              wow!!

Comment

Working...
                              X