Yuengling Beer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuengling Beer?

I have a hog hunt planned as sort of a graduation present for my son in June in sabinal. My buddy just told me that I can't get Yuengling beer in Texas. I find this hard to believe, is this true? I'm coming from Pittsburgh,Pa

Its in Louisiana now. Havent seen it here yet.

Comment

Yes, it's true unfortunately. It's one of my favorites. When my buddy comes to visit from Alabama, I have to get him to pick up a case for me.

Comment

Never seen it here. Always wanted to try it.

Comment

Not here! Good beer!

Comment

It's true, my sister in law brings it to us from Mississippi.

Comment

If your opposed to trying local brews just pack in what you need from your area.

Comment

Dude, I am from just outside of Pittsburgh! I love Yuengling. I was bummed when I learned I couldn't get it here. I have trying a bunch of Texas beers, lots of good ones here.

Comment

Good beer....you won't find it in TX though

Comment

Good beer. But not here.

Comment

I hate to break it to you but you won't find Iron City either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Guess I need to rent a larger van. As long as I'm not breaking any laws I can bring an extra case or two for anyone that wants one. I'll be staying somewhere close to the riverwalk on june 17th

Comment

Lol, never been a fan of Iron City, but I do drink Strohs

Comment

Yes, it's true. I know Slew has to keep a warehouse full anyway he can.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4429.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	24490507

None sense! This guy was doing the Shakedown Street special on It (one for $3 and two for $5) at the Phish shows in Dallas last October!!! Having just drank gallons of it on the Appalachian Trail I got in on the special! I pressed him for his Texas source and he admitted to carrying with him from PA.

Comment

Working...
                              X