DFW parking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW parking

Spending a week in Brazil and need to leave my car at the airport. Any tips how to do it in a way that does not cost an arm and a leg?

Park at one of the parking services away from the airport and they will bus you to and from the terminal. This is way cheaper then parking at the terminal.

Affordable and convenient overnight and long-term parking at our Plaza Drive location 4 minutes from the terminal.

There are several places like this all around the airport.
    Last edited by dac6933; 03-15-2018, 09:36 AM.

Comment

If you park in one of the remote parking areas (north or south) I think it is $12/day. I could be wrong about that though. Catch the shuttle bus to your destination terminal and gate. Easy peasy.

Comment

DFW provides five convenient parking options so that you are closer to your gate. Save over 50% off on rates when you prepay for parking at DFW.

Comment

Thanks all i knew some if you frequent flyers would be in the know.

Comment

We always stay at a motel the night before that has a shuttle to the airport. We just leave the car there at no extra expense

Comment

park someone off site and take an uber for $5

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                Thanks all i knew some if you frequent flyers would be in the know.
                Just work there (33 years)

Comment

Remotes are $10 per day.

Comment

uber there and back

Comment

Remote parking is half price compared to terminal parking. Shuttles take you to terminal. Follow signs to remote parking.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Comment

Park n Fly is who we always use and they are usually pretty quick with pickups. They have covered parking too if you want They have a groupon deal right now

Comment

I am two miles off the airport property, park at my house and use Uber. If I’m there I could give you a lift. PM me if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Ispdnxs View Post
                            I am two miles off the airport property, park at my house and use Uber. If I’m there I could give you a lift. PM me if interested.

Same here, I’m 4 miles north in Flower Mound. Let me know if u want to park at my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by austin.28 View Post
                              uber there and back

Yep. Unless a long ways the way to go if anywhere in the metro mess.

Comment

Working...
                              X