Male yellow lab pup name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Male yellow lab pup name

I am picking up my new yellow lab pup this thursday and can't wait..........been tryin to think of a good somewhat "origional" name.........he is the biggest pup outta the litter and at 6wks was 12 1/2 lbs so hes gonna be huge. I am getting him because it seems that no matter how hard I try my #1 hunting dog always ends up pregnant and abt to bust come hunting season!.........i'll be training him for dove duck and goose hunting........anyone got any ideas? let me know thanks!

Booger

Comment

Moose

Comment

custard, peeye, butter, Ra (egyptian sun god), midas....

Comment

H-D

Comment

zeus, cash, blue, king tut, shaw, cowboy

Comment

I like cash and cowboy alot......also im kinda leaning towards monster just because of his size........(if I drove a chevy id like HD...............but Im a dodge guy and Ive already got a curr/lacy mix named hemi haha so thats outta the picture) ....thanks for the ideas and KEEP EM COMMIN!

Comment

We almost named our Silver Lab, Tank. Used Scout instead. I like Gauge, Tank, Zeus or Thor.

Comment

I like tank alot (I had a lab a few yrs back named tank but he was stolen out of my kennel one day while I was at work......still gets me hot thinkin abt it) and my hunting buddies dogs name is gauge......I really like that one to.

Comment

Something mine showed a tendency toward after he was already named something different..........Digger.

Stu

Comment

haha I hope I dont have that problem! a quick little wake up from the e-collar should do the trick......

Comment

Originally posted by justincorbell View Post
                        no matter how hard I try my #1 hunting dog always ends up pregnant and abt to bust come hunting season!.........

Snip snip....

Comment

oro (gold), oso (bear)

Comment

Cooter, Cletus, Rosco

Comment

Yellow Dog

Comment

Working...
                              X