Privacy Fence price?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Privacy Fence price?

I know nothing about prices of privacy fence. I just got a quote for $5,165.00 for 288' of fence with 1 10' gate, 1 personal gate, and bottom trim board. Is this a fair price?

Sounds pretty close to my quote. I had 325 feet of fence and it was $19/ft, that was with 2 personal gates and 1 8ft.....wish I'd gone with a 10ft.

Comment

That sounds about right, that is a lot of fence to be putting up. I am assuming that it will be 8ft wood fence. there are a lot of things to factor in is it 6ft or 8ft, standard pickets or 6" cedar, what kind of gates (sliding, swinging, motorized).

Comment

Originally posted by 2014FusionM View Post
        That sounds about right, that is a lot of fence to be putting up. I am assuming that it will be 8ft wood fence. there are a lot of things to factor in is it 6ft or 8ft, standard pickets or 6" cedar, what kind of gates (sliding, swinging, motorized).
        8', Standard, and swinging gates.

Comment

That's a fair deal. Our's was $18.00/ft.
          Last edited by JLivi1224; 10-05-2017, 09:22 AM.

Comment

the days of 7-12 per foot are long gone, most are double that especially now with all the fences knocked over in the storm

Comment

I paid $24 a foot in Portland after the hurricane. Going rate and needed to do it asap to finish the sale of my house.

Comment

16-18 per foot. Extra for gates

Comment

Originally posted by oldtestamentman View Post
                  I paid $24 a foot in Portland after the hurricane. Going rate and needed to do it asap to finish the sale of my house.
                  Thats good to know, who did you use and were you happy with it? Pm me if you like.

Comment

Originally posted by LuBowhunter View Post
                    I know nothing about prices of privacy fence. I just got a quote for $5,165.00 for 288' of fence with 1 10' gate, 1 personal gate, and bottom trim board. Is this a fair price?
                    What kind of wood on the pickets? What kind of posts?

Comment

Working...
                    X