No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got the approval email for one of 2 suppressors ordered from silencer central. Submitted 12/14 approved 04/17

Comment

Certified on Friday and received ATF approval on Tuesday. Filed individual.
      Last edited by tgridley; 04-18-2024, 07:49 AM.

Comment

I just got approved in 2 days!!

Comment

Woke up to two approvals this morning! Form 4 Trusts

Comment

Got approved tonight on a nomad ti 12/13/23 still waiting on a trash panda 1/30/23 and an integrally suppressed .22 mag 7/16/23

Comment

I know someone who just got an approval under 24 hours.

Comment

Got another approved today from 1/30/23, waiting on one more from last July

Comment

I just submitted my form 4 today. The guy said about 2 month is about the average. I did the single shot trust.

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                    I just submitted my form 4 today. The guy said about 2 month is about the average. I did the single shot trust.
                    From what I’ve seen said, the silencer shop single shot trusts, with only one person on them, still tend to go quick. Apparently, from the video I saw, the guy said the ATF has seen enough of their Trusts that they know it’s good and silencer shop has worked with them to ensure it’s exactly as it should be. So, they get pushed right through. Of course, it’s still luck of the draw so don’t get hopes up just yet.

Get your own lawyer to draw up your own trust… long wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase4556 View Post

From what I’ve seen said, the silencer shop single shot trusts, with only one person on them, still tend to go quick. Apparently, from the video I saw, the guy said the ATF has seen enough of their Trusts that they know it’s good and silencer shop has worked with them to ensure it’s exactly as it should be. So, they get pushed right through. Of course, it’s still luck of the draw so don’t get hopes up just yet.

Get your own lawyer to draw up your own trust… long wait.
                      Have a couple eforms bout to enter 4th month on a "lawyer trust" with one RP currently....

The other few times, paper form 4s, were all right at 11 months almost to the day. So as long as I don't go over that it's a win?😄

Comment

Currently waiting on a form 1 SBR that was certified on 4/13 and waiting on a backordered can that i ordered on 4/11.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                          I know someone who just got an approval under 24 hours.
                          Same guy just got another one under 48.

im really tempted to just buy a few and not use my trust

allegedly, quick approvals for trusts are also coming at some point.

Comment

I just called the ATF to check on the status of my form. The lady said you can't check it online, that calling is the only way to check it's status. She also said the average wait time for a single shot trust is about 164 days. Mine was submitted 4-24-24. Hopefully it comes sooner then the average time

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                              I just called the ATF to check on the status of my form. The lady said you can't check it online, that calling is the only way to check it's status. She also said the average wait time for a single shot trust is about 164 days. Mine was submitted 4-24-24. Hopefully it comes sooner then the average time
                              I just certified 2 cans on single shot trusts yesterday. I am hoping that average number has not been updated lately. I could get used to the 2 month turnaround if they come back around then.

Comment

Working...
                              X