Putting my foot down!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Putting my foot down!!!

Pillows I can’t use, cause they are for show; towels in the bathroom that are for show as well. I accepted all of this unwillingly but the other day as we were fixing to eat dinner my wife said “please move the food placemat out of the way while you are eating so you don’t get food on it and ruin it”. Done with for show only, I would have been more upset but they did have a picture of a buck on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol

Comment

Better be careful, or she'll have something else just for show that she won't let you use....

Comment

He's just upset she wouldn't let him get a tracking dog

Comment

Originally posted by Dustinb09 View Post
          Better be careful, or she'll have something else just for show that she won't let you use....
          bwahahahahaqhahahahahahahahahahah

Comment

, LMAO!!! all for show,,, look, but do not touch......... and heaven forbid, you use it like it was meant to be used

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
              , LMAO!!! all for show,,, look, but do not touch......... and heaven forbid, you use it like it was meant to be used
              Aint that the truth some time

Comment

He ain't joking, and you'll be lucky if they even show you. Good thing is the older you get, the less important it is. Bad thing is I haven't reached that age yet.

Comment

Lol

Comment

I see you posting on the "IN THE DOG HOUSE" thread real soon here! lol

Comment

She can't resist me long enough to try that!

Comment

Working...
                      X