Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Traditional FSC Week 18

This will be an oldie, and some might remember back oh 6 or so years ago

Take a TP roll and then cut one up just about 1/4" to get your folds to attach to your backstop. Next take a soft drink or water bottle cap, and thread it so it will be center to the front of your TP roll. The object is to arrow the cap through with your arrow from 10 yards, but if you tip it great too. As always closest to the center wins.

hqdefault by Cottonwood, on Flickr

Here is the YouTube of my shot back in 09-17-2011

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
    I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

I like it!! I've already shot a few arrows today but I'll get mine done in the next day or two.

Comment

Ready to rock.

I too have already shot a lot today, so it'll have to wait a while.

Rick
      Attached Files

Comment

Shot mine today. I really enjoyed this one, but I gotta say it's harder than I though it would be. I was close, but not in the tube. Then I shot 5 more times and was getting close every shot but couldn't get one in. I ended up tearing up the base of the roll!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shazaam! You guys are crafty! Im looking forward to the construct and destruct of the target... especially after not shooting for a few days.

Comment

Blind squirrel.....https://youtu.be/f3xfwqsPIBc

Comment

Comment

Awesome!! Great shot Randy!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Helluva shot.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

I kinda feel like I cheated, I've been practicing a lot from 25-30 yrds trying to tighten my groups. So yesterday I practiced from 10 yrds in anticipation of this challenge.
                    I highly encourage practicing at your max range a lot!!! It really tightens your groups on those closer shots!

Comment

Relatively guys like you Randy are generally more consistent and capable at all ranges. The foundation group of this section, such as you, Rick, Bisch etc, are of the caliber of shooter we all hope to become and strive to be.

You're not cheating. You're teaching us the path to better shooting.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice shooting guys. Awesome shot Randy.

Practice is never cheating. It's smart, but it ain't cheating.

Rick

Comment

Shot mine a few minutes ago. Yeah I'm no where in the running.

Richard.

Comment

Great shooting Randy! No need to post mine but since I took it
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	24494122

Comment

Great shooting Randy!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X