Maxey Trailers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maxey Trailers

Hope I don't start up a hornets nest. Called maxey to talk to Charles and he no longer works there. Woops. So is Maxey still a sponsor? Did Charles start another company? Looking to buy a trailer very soon. 6 X 12 tilt. Anyone else on here build or sell trailers?

Ttt

Comment

When Charles left, Maxey opted out of Site Sponsorship.

Comment

Hmmm. He must have made a change recently, because I spoke with him a few months back on a trailer. I know he runs a archery shop as well. Maybe went full time with it.

Comment

I did not know he was no longer with Maxey, I will be looking for a trailer pretty soon

Comment

The last bumper pull trailer that I bought was a Diamond 2psa 12' with a bi-fold tailgate. It is a dang fine little trailer. Look them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiederhold View Post
              The last bumper pull trailer that I bought was a Diamond 2psa 12' with a bi-fold tailgate. It is a dang fine little trailer. Look them up.
              Diamond C out of Mt pleasant? We have a 18' car hauler from them and it's a nice trailer.

Comment

Give Trout Trailers a call.

Comment

Oops, i was gonna contact them today. Guess i will try some of the others listed on here.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    Location........not anything coming up in richmond, texas

Comment

DO NOT DO WHAT THIS IDIOT SAID! Trout Trailers are cheaper for a reason. I've found out the hard way on the 12k lb gvwr utility 20' I bought. Very thin gauge supports that bend easily and thin wall pipe tops......

Comment

Very happy with all 3 maxeys we have. 2 big goose framed on 12” centers and a pipe top 20’ we beat to death. Very solid trailers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post

In Porter, Oscar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

DO NOT DO WHAT THIS IDIOT SAID! Trout Trailers are cheaper for a reason. I've found out the hard way on the 12k lb gvwr utility 20' I bought. Very thin gauge supports that bend easily and thin wall pipe tops......

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              Oscar try Tom's Trailers in Brazoria he has a good product and good prices

Comment

Working...
                              X